Analysis The Coach – Simon Goodwin: "Working incredibly hard" until at least 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Well that escalated quickly

Speaking of the word "git" and other British insults I quite fancy plonker, pillock, smeg-head, dur/der-brain* etc

* methinks a monocle, a fake mo, a pipe, a smoking jacket and a nice spirit is the appropriate attire/look when saying said insults
Plonker is excellent. Very “Only fools and horses”.

SuburbanMe

Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
Him an Dez made me delete me first account because they kept replying to every one of me posts with abuse. I was like 20. Like every single even if I just said it was good by the boys I'd just get straight abuse lol.
well no, that's not true - you were a smartarse. Good to see you've mellowed. I didn't even know you were you. *waves* :)

SuburbanMe

Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
Last post on this, you can have the last word I won't respond again.

You're doing nothing but trying to come off as smarter than everyone else in here and I can't stand that, doesn't provide any good discussion and is just bait to start arguments.
Just FYI - I'm not trying to be smarter than anyone, I'm just not that cluey, but I am smart enough to realise that the people that questioned Goodwin and his reappointment, look like absolute idiots now, and you're one of them. ;)

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have. What say you, you bourgeois elitist porcine?

289160.jpg

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
You're the dumbest fight I've seen on both sides.

That reminds me of an exchange in "In Bruges"

"Harry, its an inanimate ******* object!"

"YOU'RE AN INANIMATE ******* OBJECT"

Never though I would hear Raiph Fiennes swear. Or see him with a fully formed schnoz.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
That reminds me of an exchange in "In Bruges"

"Harry, its an inanimate ******* object!"

"YOU'RE AN INANIMATE ******* OBJECT"

Never though I would hear Raiph Fiennes swear. Or see him with a fully formed schnoz.

Tremendous movie.

Well that escalated quickly

Speaking of the word "git" and other British insults I quite fancy plonker, pillock, smeg-head, dur/der-brain* etc

* methinks a monocle, a fake mo, a pipe, a smoking jacket and a nice spirit is the appropriate attire/look when saying said insults
Plonked and pillock are acceptable

Called someone a pillock yesterday on the MB, its a good word and he was a pillock.

My favourite English insult is helmet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Plonked and pillock are acceptable

You're stealing my vocabulary. "Boob" is also good. By extension, "boobish". Also, "assorted boobery" encompasses much of the behaviour seen on this board. pillock.JPG

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back