Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome result. Hope he is in the leadership group next year!

Although BJ feels at home at north there was some very serious offers on the table (even though he told his manager he was 100% committed to North)

Essendon and Carlton were pursuing him hard. Essendon has a 3 year deal on the table while Carlton had a 3 year deal (trigger for 4th) with considerably more $ on the table.

Awesome result. Hope he is in the leadership group next year!

Although BJ feels at home at north there was some very serious offers on the table (even though he told his manager he was 100% committed to North)

Essendon and Carlton were pursuing him hard. Essendon has a 3 year deal on the table while Carlton had a 3 year deal (trigger for 4th) with considerably more $ on the table.
Bloke is a shinboner. Good culture we have at this club.

Bloke is a shinboner. Good culture we have at this club.

Cannot fault the reciprocal affection Brad has with the players. As high as it's rated it's probably still underrated.

Wells was definitely an anomaly as a player that had been looked after by the club and walked.

Someone mentioned that Brad told Ben that'd be back him in right back at the first injury. Good to see Ben had the character to appreciate that gesture.

To sign a 2 year deal when he had 3-4 year deals on the table says a lot about his confidence imo. Could work out really well for him if he stays relatively injury free.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Will he be a free agent after this contract?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? Don't we have a doctor at North? We are treating him for brain damage and he has a cold? What a waste of half a season.
Yes, I'm sure it was the fitness guy guessing and the club didn't take it any further. And North is especially well-known for its half-arsed approach to medical treatment.

You and I are both old enough to have exprienced doctors taking some time to work through possibilities and find ultimate causes for symptoms. Frustrating but it's great a) to have got to the bottom of it and b) to have him sign up with such enthusiasm. Onward and upward for Ben and the team.

Yes, I'm sure it was the fitness guy guessing and the club didn't take it any further. And North is especially well-known for its half-arsed approach to medical treatment.

You and I are both old enough to have exprienced doctors taking some time to work through possibilities and find ultimate causes for symptoms. Frustrating but it's great a) to have got to the bottom of it and b) to have him sign up with such enthusiasm. Onward and upward for Ben and the team.
Please apply my sarcasm filter.

For anyone with sinus issues it's a little more debilitating than a blocked nose or a head cold.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Again. Apply my sarcasm filter please. I have an old friend who had long term sinusitis and it is very debilitating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back