FTA-TV Poor Experiences you have had with Australian "celebrities"

Remove this Banner Ad

Explain her racism in detail. That's if you can. I mean really racism that is a word bandied aropund too much these days, just because some Australians liked their world the way it was, doesn't mean they hate everyone else or feel better than them, so go on explain , or have you a chip upon your shoulder?

Have heard some hot takes in my time but “Pauline Hanson is not a racist” is right up there

Explain her racism in detail. That's if you can. I mean really racism that is a word bandied aropund too much these days, just because some Australians liked their world the way it was, doesn't mean they hate everyone else or feel better than them, so go on explain , or have you a chip upon your shoulder?
Would have thought that the fact her policies don't target behaviours that are inconsistent with Australian values, rather she paints everyone who looks a particular way or comes from a particular country with these behaviours.

Making a broad judgement about a person's character based on their skin colour is about as textbook racist as you get.

A few years ago Michelle Bridges was doing a book tour singing thing where if you waited in line you go up get your photo and ask a question. So my wife who at the time was studying Nutrition was stoked to able to ask her a question. When she asked her the question just she rolled her eyes and " Uhuh next". I stuck around and noticed she was doing to it everyone as they walked up...

Who's Michelle Bridges?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back