Discussion 2018 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v COLL, WCE v MELB)

Who do you want to win the Grand Final

• Richmond

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • GWS

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not since i was spat on as a 9yo by an adult filth supporter at Vic Park have i ever wanted them to win, they can as always get stuffed.

Go The Eagles
I also have some bad memories of Vic Park.....but 2010 was enough for me.

Praying for an Eagles win next week.....they haven't saluted for 12 years.

I don't think I've ever been more wrong about a player than Oliver. Thought he was just a big bodied mid tearing up the underage comp, but **** his improvement has been continually impressive. Might possibly be the best mid under 22.
As far as I'm concerned it clarifies all the more the deplorable drafting and development we have/had in place at our club during the last few years. Something is rotten at Linton St and I really hope Dr Lethlean can cut the cancer out.

Holmes was at our club for 3 or 4 years and was 27 years old. Hardly an early call. He was crap as judged on now playing ammos
So should Longer. He was still better at tap work. Apparently Billy is good enough that touching the ball besides the tap work is good enough.

Have the Eagles taken an early flight home and the the Demons to play among themselves?

Have the Eagles taken an early flight home and the the Demons to play among themselves?

Pretty much, you're 10 goals up, other mob haven't kicked a goal, preserve yourself as much as you can and maintain a 6 goal win for easy peasy.

Melbourne playing for dead time respect.

As far as I'm concerned it clarifies all the more the deplorable drafting and development we have/had in place at our club during the last few years. Something is rotten at Linton St and I really hope Dr Lethlean can cut the cancer out.
Agree with you there austinnn…...he's been cutting hard and there's still more to come.

As I've said many times before....it's incredibly disappointing that everyone has been asleep at the wheel until the good Doctor landed at Linton St.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees will be happy they won that quarter I guess, a lot of high fives and bumpats in their rooms at 3QT

One thing I noticed that was evident last night, we are mile behind in being a good tackling team. Felt like every Collingwood tackle stuck. The way the hunted a player stopped Richmond from playing their usual quick counter attacking game. I feel like we have at least a dozen players on our list that are scared to tackle or can't execute one properly.
Yeah we lost our pressure game this year.

I reckon this was the loss Melbourne had to have. I think it will steel them next year, will be top 4 team I reckon. I think the AFL will give them another favourable draw which will further assist.

Jamie Cripps 24 disposals, 12 contested & 3 goals in a prelim. FMD

I'm still bitter about the deal we got for him. He would be more than handy for us.

Guess have to remember we have benefited from Roberton, so you win some and lose some with the pull of home. Roberton at least had more of a pull to bring him back to Vic.

Back