Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Kardinya.

Be mindful that they may try again in a few months once they know you’ve had your insurance paid out and restocked your goodies.

Maybe it’s time to put an alarm in

How about Warmbelldown?

Kardinya has always had a safe reputation to my knowledge. As for Coolbellup I believe it's been cleaned up a bit recently
It's a big suburb split into 3 large areas. North Lake Campus side backs on to Coolbellup and Samson (full of wogs), the other is high up on the hill with views to the city (full of wogs and asians) and the last one is the dodgier shopping centre side which I have been told has some homeswest and a lot of villa and strata lots.

Looks like a beautiful day today. Only thing that could make it better is topping it off with a big jug of The West Coast tears. Go Melbourne!
How dare you

Looks like a beautiful day today. Only thing that could make it better is topping it off with a big jug of The West Coast tears. Go Melbourne!

Will be at the game supporting Melksham and Hibberd. Go Essendon!

Also Max Gawn and his beard.

Soz West Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is that bag of dicks you are now enjoying?

ep2006 seriously you should look at living in something other than a house. Tent, houseboat. You have no luck.

Beautiful day today, got the thighs out for the first time in years. Real quiet around here though, very quiet actually. I'd expect it to be huge being the long weekend and such nice weather but I guess the Weags supporters are too busy drinking chardies at home in Claremont/Jim Beams in Kiana Lakes.

how is kardinya, minus the recent burglaries?

and yeah, I think it's time to invest in a security system
Can get some seriously HQ cameras systems for only a few hunge. Live streaming to the Cloud, speakers from your phone etc.

The missus and I are off to sit in Freo to have a few quieties and people watch. Always good fun.

So how many people in this thread have ever had their home in Perth burgled?

I lived in Perth for about 10 years in Morley/Bedford/Duncraig and thankfully never got hit.

Only my car stereo in Bedford disappeared, accidentally left the car unlocked though. Almost certain it was by teens from the 1 dodgy house in the street close by.

I lived in Perth for about 10 years in Morley/Bedford/Duncraig and thankfully never got hit.

Only my car stereo in Bedford disappeared, accidentally left the car unlocked though. Almost certain it was by teens from the 1 dodgy house in the street close by.

We got our house burgled when I was a kid. They also stole the car but crashed it at the bottom of the street.

We have never been burgled but have had stuff taken off the front verandah and some cars messed with.

Honestly quite lucky since the house is not secure at all.

I put it down to there often being someone home and there almost always being a spare car in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back