Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

assuming i'm on the right track with the "way to use whilst still getting my money" - if you arb between betfair and a site that will never pay you out, you are just betting one side on betfair

That's the direction i felt it was going. Going to be fun times when you have $5k in the Russian scam book and still looking to lay it off :$

major unibet stuff up grading my west coast h2h bets as void right now!!! WTF lol, I'll give them an hour to fix this then I'll contact them if need be

Def get on them for deposit bonus regardless. They arnt the best but are ok with a good range of markets, the app is pretty good.

They matched my first deposit bonus of $500 with $550 bonus bets.

You want a bonus from them because they misgraded a bet for 10 minutes? Thats pretty much the betting equivalent of dumpster diving
Sorry I think there is some confusion I was replying to a post about If ladbrokes were any good as they do good sign up bonus. That post has seemed to have been deleted. My post had nothing to do with the unibet post above mine.

Sorry I think there is some confusion I was replying to a post about If ladbrokes were any good as they do good sign up bonus. That post has seemed to have been deleted. My post had nothing to do with the unibet post above mine.

Quoting who u r replying to is a good way to communicate on a forum

Hey guys got limited on crown on NFL player under overs only been betting on them 2 weeks no outrageous bets like between $20-60.. go on today and I'm completely limited can't even bet:( these trader's don't even give you a fair go it wasn't like I was tracking at a huge win loss ratio.. maybe needed to do all.my other sport bets there as maybe it was too heavily weighted to NFL player bets..eg mayb 12 a week n I only really sandwich AFL nrl matches in between.. any suggestions..too late now but it's a crazy annoying

Quoting who u r replying to is a good way to communicate on a forum
Thanks legend for the input, it’s almost like I haven’t used a forum before.

I replied and thought I quoted on my phone and for some reason it didn’t. Maybe the post was deleted right when I quoted or it cached, I dunno I wasn’t really paying attention. I mean I was posting on bigfooty not submitting my thesis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks legend for the input, it’s almost like I haven’t used a forum before.

I replied and thought I quoted on my phone and for some reason it didn’t. Maybe the post was deleted right when I quoted or it cached, I dunno I wasn’t really paying attention. I mean I was posting on bigfooty not submitting my thesis.

Bigfooty is more important than your thesis

Hey guys got limited on crown on NFL player under overs only been betting on them 2 weeks no outrageous bets like between $20-60.. go on today and I'm completely limited can't even bet:( these trader's don't even give you a fair go it wasn't like I was tracking at a huge win loss ratio.. maybe needed to do all.my other sport bets there as maybe it was too heavily weighted to NFL player bets..eg mayb 12 a week n I only really sandwich AFL nrl matches in between.. any suggestions..too late now but it's a crazy annoying
Has happened to me too, means it was probably a sitewide decision to cut off a bunch of flagged accounts at once. It’s annoying yes but that’s the reality of it, they are mostly all the same.

I got promo banned on my tab account without even using it.

Is it just a state you live in thing? Anyone else get it today?

Since they got rid of poli as a deposit option which is literally years ago now I've only used it to watch sky so was shocked to get the email.

I got promo banned on my tab account without even using it.

Is it just a state you live in thing? Anyone else get it today?

Since they got rid of poli as a deposit option which is literally years ago now I've only used it to watch sky so was shocked to get the email.
That's real weird tab r legend's with the promos normally.. Didn't know they really had many traders monitoring accounts

5dimes tony has been taken hostage in Costa Rica, ransom payment has been paid but he’s still missing

Are Sportsbet powerup prices based on anything other than the price of the selection? I don't know if it's some kind of cognitive bias on my part, but I feel like I get a bigger boost on selections I see as unders compared to selections I see as overs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back