2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

You really have to worry about the state of schooling in Australia when you listen to a guy like Jack Higgins speak.

He left school early NT.T.

I swear if Cripps polls three votes against us, I might explode :mad:

Cripps pinching votes from Rusty like Judd did to Swan. Someone needs to get some glasses out to the umpires at some stage. This is utterly ridiculous re.

Should have polled that round against Carlton, might end up costing him. Could easily mount an argument for 1 or two votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well both arguably have claims to have been the most influential players in the comp this year. Should have known the umps would never recognise it though

Melbourne were Gawn after Queen's Birthday big fella. The Great Grundy just kept on pushing. I can still see our flutters coming home to roost late season. The work the big fella does around the ruck is immense, and gets involved in the midfield too. The umpires MUST notice him as a midfield, if not for his clearance work and hit outs o_O

Ninja edit: Rusty polls three against a fired up Bombers outfit!! To all lurking Bombers fans, how about saving your good form for another team eh? That day gave me permanent arrhythmia.

Too bad he got tagged out of the West Coast game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back