Racing September - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

She opened $2.25 yesterday when it was finalized and has actually been backed in!

I've backed Fiesta today - she heat MF easily two back and now starts 4 times the price which is insane. Can't see Miss F getting any shorter

Any particular reason Fiesta over Pretty in Pink? They've basically crossed line together last two starts and I'm struggling to split them. I guess scoreboard says Fiesta is 2-0 h2h, just going on that?

Happy to take on the favs in a couple in Sydney

In Her Time the value to beat Redzel, thrives 1st up

Same as Paris, like Fiesta to beat Miss Fabulass

Even the Metrop, Sikindarinbad, Sin to Win and Opposition all each way is where my hard earned is going

Any particular reason Fiesta over Pretty in Pink? They've basically crossed line together last two starts and I'm struggling to split them. I guess scoreboard says Fiesta is 2-0 h2h, just going on that?

I think Fiesta is a better horse, has the better trainer and jockey, and has beaten PIP home at their last two starts - and she is longer in the betting!?!? Madness.

Happy to take on the favs in a couple in Sydney

In Her Time the value to beat Redzel, thrives 1st up

Lol no - she is not value - she is in fact poison unders - they have met 3 times and she has never got within 2 lengths. Plus she finished with two shockers last prep - he will flog her again. she has repeatedly shown not to be up to their level and might never run to her career peak again.

Would be truly stunned if one of the top two didn't win. If i wanted value I'd be looking at something like Invincible Gem

Lol no - she is not value - she is in fact poison unders - they have met 3 times and she has never got within 2 lengths. Plus she finished with two shockers last prep - he will flog her again. she has repeatedly shown not to be up to their level and might never run to her career peak again.

Would be truly stunned if one of the top two didn't win. If i wanted value I'd be looking at something like Invincible Gem
dont forget change of trainers.....

I think Fiesta is a better horse, has the better trainer and jockey, and has beaten PIP home at their last two starts - and she is longer in the betting!?!? Madness.

Yea, I think the thinking is extra distance will probably help PIP more, but when I mentioned that fact to a mate and he goes "why?"... I had no answer :p Watched both runs again and neither seemed to be particularly hitting the line harder or anything. Also Fiesta beat PIP by more than I originally thought last start. Ok I'm convinced :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough
Still rate Trapeze Artist in front of Redzel anyways

God know - was an awful run first up. You couldn't back her with borrowed money after that.
Hard race to pick
She was at Moonee Valley last start so a slight forgive there for me

Fighting Harada is an interesting one for me in R6. Will he finally put it together??!!

Hard race to pick
She was at Moonee Valley last start so a slight forgive there for me

Fighting Harada is an interesting one for me in R6. Will he finally put it together??!!

??? Based on what - she won that race last Spring! #noexcuses

Even if you do want to make up an excuse she was disappointing at her last two starts last spring too - every chance she is actually gone at the game.

??? Based on what - she won that race last Spring! #noexcuses

Even if you do want to make up an excuse she was disappointing at her last two starts last spring too - every chance she is actually gone at the game.
Cut some slack she'd been out near on 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back