Universal Love Thanks Cyril, 11 amazing years, One of the greatest Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Swap beer, I don't dink, for a house and you're getting close.

Wouldn't say cheap woman, my late wife of almost 20 years was anything but cheap.
Good for you. My twin is a Thai resident and is forever nagging me to join him, he married a local lass and wants me to live the Thai dream. I’ll stick the Sydney shithole for a little longer but definitely maybe.

Good for you. My twin is a Thai resident and is forever nagging me to join him, he married a local lass and wants me to live the Thai dream. I’ll stick the Sydney shithole for a little longer but definitely maybe.

There are a lot of pros and cons, but that's pretty standard where ever you live. It is more difficult living here when you lose your partner, but doubt I could afford Australia on the pension.

As for Sydney, well you can have it to yourself. BH. Not a fan of big cities, Bkk included.

Still scratching my head as to why Cyril would be participating in the longest kick competition.
Why do it? He was a very good kick no question but was far from the longest kick in the game in his prime.
He’s probably in town for the Crimmins medal, I get that, just don’t see the point of participating in this nonsense.

Still scratching my head as to why Cyril would be participating in the longest kick competition.
Why do it? He was a very good kick no question but was far from the longest kick in the game in his prime.
He’s probably in town for the Crimmins medal, I get that, just don’t see the point of participating in this nonsense.

Maybe he just thinks it will be fun?

Becuase Cyril is such a freak he will probably practice kicking it long for a day, turn up and smash the competition and just add it to the long list of things he has won.

He's a good kick but nowhere near the longest kick so just there for his name and the event. If it was serious, Sicily would have a crack.

All I can think about when I think of Cyril, is, imagine Cyril 2018 finals.

Then I get depressed!

But congratulations to the most powerful speedmaster and ball trickster and body mover and dodger and hard hard man, with immaculate skills
amazing jump, great goal kicking , and although we have such wonderful champions of our club like Edwards and Pecky and Graeme A and D Scott and Leigh M and of course our magnificent, hard nail Dermott, and too many others to mention , Cyril is standing next to every one of them and maybe above a lot from other clubs that found Cyril uncompromising and deadly as an opponent!

Never seen any one play like that, a magician, simply left me gobsmacked, marvelled at him, and you know for movements and doing what no one expected, I guess in that sense, the best ever, standing right alongside Lethal!

HAWTHORN champion Cyril Rioli will not compete in the fourth edition of Fox Footy’s Longest Kick.
After being unveiled as a contestant late last week, Rioli has pulled out of the competition due to family reasons and will return home to the Northern Territory.

Anyone know why Cyril has suddenly jumped back on a plane and pulled out on all the events this week?

Wonder what is going on. Hope all is ok with him. I know he isn't a media performer, but that video Hawthorn had up earlier in the week felt like he was nearly being held at gunpoint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what is going on. Hope all is ok with him. I know he isn't a media performer, but that video Hawthorn had up earlier in the week felt like he was nearly being held at gunpoint.

I get the feeling that even though he is comfortable with his decision he also feels a bit guilty about it because he has footy left in him and was still contracted. He might think we are disappointed with him even though no logical Hawk fan would.

Apparently Cyril will be back in Victoria and attending an event in Geelong tonight at which he is guest of honour. My sister and nephew are going, so checked the facebook page of the promoter this morning and it states that Cyril will be in attendance.

Apparently Cyril will be back in Victoria and attending an event in Geelong tonight at which he is guest of honour. My sister and nephew are going, so checked the facebook page of the promoter this morning and it states that Cyril will be in attendance.
Looks like it

Interview with Cyril on 9 news, reporter asked whether he could come back and play one day.

Cyril: "I'm still young, who knows whether I could pull on the boots again one day... at the moment I'm enjoying my retirement - not retirement - but my break from football."

Hmmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back