2019 Membership Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
I couldn't find a thread on all things 2019 membership, so figured I would create one.

A fantastic year for our club, all things considered. Going down in the GF by less than a kick hurts, but I think our club will be better for it next season.

I'll be looking to upgrade my interstate membership next year to something that *may* guarantee me more and better seats. Another mate and I are already sweating on the fixture to plan the year ahead.

hellfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 21, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
What does the Legends membership usually cost? I got my provisional MCC invitation this year and I’m on the fence, I want to support the club... not the MCC.

bencoop

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
What does the Legends membership usually cost? I got my provisional MCC invitation this year and I’m on the fence, I want to support the club... not the MCC.

Depends on which levels you select as your reserved seat but it’s around $900 as a full adult member.

I have both. My club membership is just Social Club. But without my MCC membership I couldn't have just rolled up yesterday guaranteed to get in. I'm not sure what level of Footy Club membership guarantees that, but I'm sure it'll be more expensive than the MCC. Thats without considering buying the actual tickets. You spent how many years on the waiting list? Take advantage of it.

hellfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 21, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
I have both. My club membership is just Social Club. But without my MCC membership I couldn't have just rolled up yesterday guaranteed to get in. I'm not sure what level of Footy Club membership guarantees that, but I'm sure it'll be more expensive than the MCC. Thats without considering buying the actual tickets. You spent how many years on the waiting list? Take advantage of it.

I should be able to get corporate GF tickets so I'm not too concerned about that, but what are the advantages of MCC membership over Legends from your perspective?

Pies_10

Premiership Player
May 29, 2007
Rosebud,Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Baltimore Ravens
Not sure how many legends membership the club has, I am one along with the family. Last time I checked there was a limit on them but I could be wrong.

I should be able to get corporate GF tickets so I'm not too concerned about that, but what are the advantages of MCC membership over Legends from your perspective?
As a full member ($695) I can go to any event at the MCG. Cricket and football. I don't have to buy any tickets on top of that membership. I'm not sure of the cost, but as a Legends member, I assume you still have to buy tickets for each week of the finals. So thats $900 odd plus the cost of Finals tickets. Each to their own but I'm pretty sure that financially I'm still in front. I'm sure there are some other benefits of having a Legends membership that I'm not considering but those benefits vary in importance from person to person.

Big_cox

Cancelled
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Entry to every game at the mcg I think

Big_cox

Cancelled
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
My first thoughts after watching the Weagles run around celebrating yesterday....I have to resign up as a member of this club. Loved what we achieved in 2018.

Is there a discount for country members? Think I'll sign the Mrs & I up as Legends again.

No discount

Big_cox

Cancelled
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
As a full member ($695) I can go to any event at the MCG. Cricket and football. I don't have to buy any tickets on top of that membership. I'm not sure of the cost, but as a Legends member, I assume you still have to buy tickets for each week of the finals. So thats $900 odd plus the cost of Finals tickets. Each to their own but I'm pretty sure that financially I'm still in front. I'm sure there are some other benefits of having a Legends membership that I'm not considering but those benefits vary in importance from person to person.

Need to buy finals tickets yes. But goto into a prioty system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back