Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shiel situation, similar to a court hearing, can be likened to a roller coaster ride. One day you’re up and the next you’re down. It is only when the decision is made that we know for sure ,one way or another.

Someone said on here a few weeks back that we were in the box seat for Saad but lost out because he didn’t like our pitch.

I hope like hell that all involved in the Shiel meeting tomorrow bring their A game. Even if we’re not the front runner right now, a polished performance could change that!

They need player/s off their books. Not specifically him unless he’s earning a squillion next year?
Agree. But it is pointless getting rid of 3-4 lesser (younger) players, when you can fix the problem with just 1 player, Less disruption to the list and also expect a bigger return

The Shiel situation, similar to a court hearing, can be likened to a roller coaster ride. One day you’re up and the next you’re down. It is only when the decision is made that we know for sure ,one way or another.

Someone said on here a few weeks back that we were in the box seat for Saad but lost out because he didn’t like our pitch.

I hope like hell that all involved in the Shiel meeting tomorrow bring their A game. Even if we’re not the front runner right now, a polished performance could change that!

Chris Dylan Judd will be there; and it was 2 October 2007 he officially chose Carlton.

... and we’re providing our own Judge - Mark LoGuidice . . .

... as the Grand Final shows- to win you do your best to the very end.

That boyhood club being Norf? How much salary cap room would they have? They're getting Polec and many believe Gaff too, doubt they can offer more than us. As for him choosing us, well that'll be up to the playing group to perform better next year along with our list management department.
If they got those two and made the 8 or got close Kelly would be more likely to take 300-500k less from them than from us. Just like Shiel is likely to do choosing the Hawks over the Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robert Walls is locked in as a mentor for the coaching group next year.

Interesting... Wonder why the club thought they needed one now? More to the point... Why didn't they get one to replace Neil craig

Agree. But it is pointless getting rid of 3-4 lesser (younger) players, when you can fix the problem with just 1 player, Less disruption to the list and also expect a bigger return
Except if you trade with Hawthorn who only have Pick 14 (oh and Jonathan Ceglar). My original point remains why trade with them when you don’t have to.

Just get him to watch Alex Marcou's Mercury Cider clip up on the CFC website. That'll do it.

Interesting... Wonder why the club thought they needed one now? More to the point... Why didn't they get one to replace Neil craig
Look if it's part time, and not a match day role, we're good.

If he gloves up at half time during a match and starts screaming at the players from one corner of the room with his shirt off and his fists up, I think we'll just call in the St John's team, the coppers and someone with a dart gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back