Mega Thread Trade Targets 2018 (2018 Trade Period Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look through the Dogs draft board (which I did around draft time last year, spend a bit of time at draft threads on other boards), a large majority of fans believed taking another KPD was a mistake, considering the midfield talent available. Obviously it wasn’t a mistake, but that was the initial reaction

It may have made sense to the club, but that’s not my point. It didn’t to the fans at first, i.e. those that look at media

It should be pretty easy to comprehend, but I’ll leave it at that
You possibly saw that Marcus Adams has been talked about as wanting home for several seasons now, hence the Dogs interst in Naughton I would think?
I heard some time ago from a Doggies mate that Adams wasn't overly enarmoured with coach Beveridge, though that seems to be a common thread with a few players there.

Reid talk to Noble and do a deal pick 4 & 22 for Pick 7 and 15
Neale to Brisbane, pick 7 to Freo
Freo send pick 7 to Melbourne for Hogan
Melbourne send 7 to GC for May

Maybe we send steak knives to GC

Would allow us to get either Smith, Rankine or Rozee, plus still have McGovern pick, 19, 22 37.

You possibly saw that Marcus Adams has been talked about as wanting home for several seasons now, hence the Dogs interst in Naughton I would think?
I heard some time ago from a Doggies mate that Adams wasn't overly enarmoured with coach Beveridge, though that seems to be a common thread with a few players there.
Sounds like Adams might be leaving this trade period, not necessarily back to WA though? Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because of issues with Bevo, comes across as brash

Is anyone braving Trade TV / Radio today?

I tried briefly this morning but could only last 30 seconds with Fireman Kornes and the List Manager on at the same time.
Surely it's called Tradio?

Where’d you hear this? Adelaide bid on him in 2014 (FS).
Think he’s a gun personally.
From his old man actually, who works for Garry J Smith Real estate these days. What a Beautiful player he was to watch, and his son has similar attributes. Speed and an awesome leg, good poise and fit. Just had too many injuries and hasnt had the right opportunities. As I said might prove too difficult, but definately a possibility, and there is motivation from all sides.

From his old man actually, who works for Garry J Smith Real estate these days. What a Beautiful player he was to watch, and his son has similar attributes. Speed and an awesome leg, good poise and fit. Just had too many injuries and hasnt had the right opportunities. As I said might prove too difficult, but definately a possibility, and there is motivation from all sides.

Nice post. Pykey said he wants speed. I have to say I didn’t follow stretch too much, what’s he worth in regards to a pick approx?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Greetings Crows Fans

New thread idea from mattymac with input from Tarasque36. Bit of an experiment.

This is a thread to post trade talk. It's that crazy time of year when trade talk goes off the scale. However the actual news, rumours and made up BS from the media gets lost amid the pages and pages of discussion on here.

So please post any interesting tweets or media comment in here.

However - there is to be no discussion in this thread. Eg if someone posts a Toot Toot tweet: "Carlton have agreed to part with Pick 1 for McGovern after advice from Robert Walls" - and you would like to talk further about this - then you must CUT AND PASTE THE INFO INTO THE RELEVANT THREAD.

So please post anything you think is of interest as we watch trade week unfold. The more people who do, the more value this thread has as an information resource.

We'll see how it goes :)

Not sure he’s that big a need is he? Half back flanker. We’ve got seed, Smith , laird , McPherson, hopefully Rozee

You were suggesting it was because of brown paper bag payments to players, which is a load of s**t. I'm not suggesting everything is right with equalisation, but it's nothing to do with rorting salaries (anymore).

Do the AFL audit players tax returns? If not, how would they know if players were being topped up outside the cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd saying Stephen May to Collingwood for picks 12 and 17. GC are going to have picks coming out of their ass! I can’t see them trading pick 2 and 3. We might be able to trade some of our next year picks to them for this years picks.
And Barrat saying the MM deal is done. Surely we wouldn't take unders' on a contracted player.

Lloyd saying Stephen May to Collingwood for picks 12 and 17. GC are going to have picks coming out of their ass! I can’t see them trading pick 2 and 3. We might be able to trade some of our next year picks to them for this years picks.
One trade suggestion floated had pick 4 with them as well for May. If they end up with pick 2, 3 and 4, kiss goodbye the superstar SA trio. All at the Suns with those picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back