Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
I'll insert ya mu...

Lovely weather we're having.
*tenuous joke about father being a wether...*

It was a delightful spring day in Melbourne. Truly delightful. I’d imagine Tasmania comes to life at this time of year.

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
It's feeling pretty one sided in here.

Think the rest of my teammates are still sleeping off the all the Araq we consumed after a win yesterday.
Maybe they're just stuck between Araq and a hard place?

*tenuous joke about father being a wether...*

It was a delightful spring day in Melbourne. Truly delightful. I’d imagine Tasmania comes to life at this time of year.

Glorious, a balmy 17. I was out fishing at 7am and it was a bit fresh but warmed up beautifully unfortunately the fish weren't on the chew though.

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
Hello Saus!! The lads are travelling nice and dandy! We are trying to work out our next dumplings catch up as we speak!!
I had Kyoza with lunch and dinner today. Best dumplings ever.

Well... apart from devil's dumplings.

4c8b6b2018b4c42b4013a519e560bbdd.gif

Gyoza or is there some kind of dumpling I haven't heard of?

Clear your schedule. No time for ceviche this week.

I'm getting moved full time to pastry / desserts soon and i'm kinda sad about it but I'm not going to say no to our exec chef and our pastry chef is not someone you could really turn down the opportunity to learn off.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I'm getting moved full time to pastry / desserts soon and i'm kinda sad about it but I'm not going to say no to our exec chef and our pastry chef is not someone you could really turn down the opportunity to learn off.
Will that mean more complexity/more hours? I love ceviche, but pastries are undeniably rad.

Will that mean more complexity/more hours? I love ceviche, but pastries are undeniably rad.

Probably more hours. I'm currently doing 2 days pastry and 3 days cold larder. It's going to be a little odd going from being in charge of a section to being second fiddle.

It's a fantastic opportunity though.

I spent the day in Baghdad General Hospital with my mate who was getting his hand sewed back on to his arm.
His appeal in court on theft charges was a success!

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Probably more hours. I'm currently doing 2 days pastry and 3 days cold larder. It's going to be a little odd going from being in charge of a section to being second fiddle.

It's a fantastic opportunity though.
Well done - hope it works out well. I will swing by for a feed one day; I’ll be discrete like a food critic.

I spent the day in Baghdad General Hospital with my mate who was getting his hand sewed back on to his arm.

This.

This is why you're the captain.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Was he hit by a mandarin tree by any chance?

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
Back