Trip to US - Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

LegacyNexus

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey all
Myself and soon to be wife are heading off on our honeymoon in a few weeks to America. Unfortunately, we booked our holiday a while ago and since then the Evolution PPV was named. We leave New York that morning. Just after suggestions of any places in US we could go (wrestling wise) We are in New York, LA and Hawaii.

How long are you in NYC for??

Smackdown Live is that the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ the Tuesday night before Evolution. It's only about 50 minutes on public transport from 42nd Street in NYC out to the Prudential Center if you wanted to get a live WWE fix and see Smackdown, with 205 Live beforehand and the Mixed Match Challenge afterwards.

Go to the Newark SmackDown.

Went to WrestleMania weekend this year. NXT TakeOver was excellent. While the main roster isn't great (Vince's fault) it was good fun to finally see WrestleMania, Raw and SmackDown in person and observe the TV production after 19 years watching on and off.

As for tips ummm...... try to get first level seats. Better atmosphere and more fun yelling stuff when you can see the wrestler's faces.

How long are you in NYC for??

Smackdown Live is that the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ the Tuesday night before Evolution. It's only about 50 minutes on public transport from 42nd Street in NYC out to the Prudential Center if you wanted to get a live WWE fix and see Smackdown, with 205 Live beforehand and the Mixed Match Challenge afterwards.
The train from New York Penn Station to Newark Penn Station takes 20 minutes. After that it is a 5-10 minute walk to Prudential Center. The commute shouldn't take 50 minutes unless you are getting there 15 minutes early before train departure.

The train from New York Penn Station to Newark Penn Station takes 20 minutes. After that it is a 5-10 minute walk to Prudential Center. The commute shouldn't take 50 minutes unless you are getting there 15 minutes early before train departure.

I'm only talking about my own experience going to the Prudential Center a few years ago from an event basing it off the Port Authority on 42nd St, so going from 42nd St down to 32nd St to get to New York Penn Station my estimate is probably actually pretty close.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-25-at-9.49.29-PM.png

Some ambitious prices for a palm tree WrestleMania. People are hyperaware of those now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back