Anyone know where I can get one of those 'Premiers' caps that the player wore at the end of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Just ordered one for myself and the old man, I thought the other caps they had on sale at the fan event were a bit tacky. The caps they wore after the presentations are elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw them at the AFL Store at Highpoint Shopping Centre this morning. Did not check price.

For some of us, Subiaco is a long way away.
I went into that store yesterday and the hats they had were different. $30 but not the ones the Eagles players were wearing.

I went into that store yesterday and the hats they had were different. $30 but not the ones the Eagles players were wearing.

AFL store merchandise was s**t and overpriced. Selling a sticker (yes, a sticker) for $8.

Got my eldest lad a $30 hat though. Ordered the $50 cap and premiership cup key ring off the WCE store website. Probably will take a while for delivery though.

AFL store merchandise was s**t and overpriced. Selling a sticker (yes, a sticker) for $8.

Got my eldest lad a $30 hat though. Ordered the $50 cap and premiership cup key ring off the WCE store website. Probably will take a while for delivery though.
My sticker from the mcg afl shop was $10 hahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back