Remove this Banner Ad

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Launch just simulcast on SEN.

Wallace, Barrett and Lloyd the anchors (quite literally IMO)

If that interview of Lynch first up is an indicator of whats to come.....I have grass to watch growing and paint to watch dry.

Very unlistenable

Ha ha, Finey and Conolly hung s**t on it on their podcast, then Pickering put s**t on it on a funnier way on SEN. They both poked fun at the same thing: Lynch was billed as the headline "act", but he said nothing. He might as well have said "no comment" :D

Paul Connors astounds me. A spasming warthog, who talks absolute garbage.

I think it is a symptom of an industry where agents and media accredited people outnumber playing professionals 2:1. Saturation has been reached.

SEN is challenging radio listening at the best of times.....but you now hear, especially with McClure that for all intent and purpose we are having JLT series Trade Radio in GF week?

I don't have a solution, except that there is too much of a good thing and I think Hutchy consistently manages to find it! Lucky I'm not forced to listen to it.

Don't think I can stomach it anymore. Might turn it on if they are reporting that a trade is actually happening or some legit info comes to light but apart from that it is the radio version of clickbait. They tweet out most of what is said now anyway so can just follow that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t even tune in today

Past me would be shocked

Is ‘the late trade’ (damo & terry) still a thing? That was the only one I consistently listened to.

Funny thing just happened Trade Radio just broadcast a private phone conversation between Hutchy and Damo for quite a few minutes

Amazingly not one F bomb, swear word or character assassination.

Damo did thank Hutchy for feeding him the recent story on Shiel/saints.

And Hutch told Damo to lie about Hutchy owning a boat as he didnt want to look like a high flier (although old m8 Hutchy rubbed Damos nose in the fact he had a boat about five times lol).

Incredible they have got away with it with noses clean.

The discernible dread in Damos voice as read out a colleagues text saying they were being broadcast was comedy gold...career limiting move broadcasting the boss' private convos.lol

*update TR seems off the air while SEN continue their 'simulcast'.

Last edited:
Yeah was an entertaining few minutes, could have been a disaster but not too much in it. Laughed when Hutchy suggested lying about his whereabouts because he doesn't want to be seen as the rich, fat cat that he is.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heard that as well. Couldn't believe it. Was about 3 minutes. Damien also mentioned a fresh story about a high profile NRL player with a drink driving charge against him...

Greg Inglis.

At least they have a new sounding boars poddie. Famous faux pas by broadcasters broadcasting their private conversations.

Dodged a massive bullet those two clowns.

This s**t is 12 hours a day now ffs

At least you can listen to nuffies calling up with the triple spud for a gun trade hypotheticals

Player X is crap, he's either injured or in the 2s... let's trade him! Good idea!!!

OK, we'll take him, we'll give you a 2nd rounder for him.

NO WAY, nothing less than two first round draft picks and a future first rounder!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back