The most annoying thing said about your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
WELCOME TO THE OFF-SEASON!

I just thought I'd start a thread to see what is the most annoying/frustrating thing that is constantly said about your club? It could be about your players, your president, your team song, your fans, your trade history etc. It doesn't have to be something that only happens on BigFooty, but I'm pretty sure that if it happens out in the real world, it definitely happens here too.

I'll start off:

The most annoying thing is people potting Swans fans as being un-knowledgeable about the game because they scream "BAAAAAALLLL" every time an opposition supporter is tackled. You know, like every other supporter base in the league does. This stupid criticism for some reason just annoys me no end.

Mods - I appreciate this might get moved into Bay 13, but I figured that if it actually started in Bay 13, it would be a complete nightmare.

Nobody wants to live there

Its NRL heartland

No team has ever succeeded there

They got the same concessions as the Giants and diluted the talent pool

They should pack them up and move them to Tasmania

Oh, you just wanted the one?

People say that we lose a lot of Grand Finals. I find that especially annoying after we lose a Grand Final. Nothing worse than being an unemployed degenerate with poor dental hygiene and having to listen to such cruel insults.

Ohh piss off. Despite never actually hearing yours,, probably because its only been played 40 times in history.....

But we all know geelongs is the worst.

St Kildas is in fact the worst.

This has scientifically been proven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You give me one

flat track bullies
Cant play in Melbourne
Midfield is no good.

But the one by Mike Sheehan..2006 is tainted.

I see people on drugs every day for a job and hes so factually incorrect. It kills your recovery and sleep....it affects your brain and coordination

Wce with judd kerr cuz, embley braun stenglien would have won 3 or 4 if players were looking after themselves better..sleeping and so on. Biggest.load of crap I've ever read in my life...

You give me one

flat track bullies
Cant play in Melbourne
Midfield is no good.

But the one by Mike Sheehan..2006 is tainted.

I see people on drugs every day for a job and hes so factually incorrect. It kills your recovery and sleep....it affects your brain and coordination

Wce with judd kerr cuz, embley braun stenglien would have won 3 or 4 if players were looking after themselves better..sleeping and so on. Biggest.load of crap I've ever read in my life...

What's your job?

I think it is important whenever someone says this team should have done this and won this many flags in such and such a period, that you outline how they would have been better than say Port in 04, or Geelong in 07.

The most annoying thing is people potting Swans fans as being un-knowledgeable about the game because they scream "BAAAAAALLLL" every time an opposition supporter is tackled. You know, like every other supporter base in the league does. This stupid criticism for some reason just annoys me no end.

I lived in Sydney for 10 years and went to many many swans games and the criticism is pretty close to the truth.

I think it is important whenever someone says this team should have done this and won this many flags in such and such a period, that you outline how they would have been better than say Port in 04, or Geelong in 07.
The drugs eagles players took did not make them better players. Its why Juddy left I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back