Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the forms but if you nominate for the draft I'm assuming there's a clause in there in BIG BOLD LETTERS that by nominating you agree to participate in the draft and go where taken.

Yes but they all have player managers, who are the problem , along the the players association, both of whom are filling the kids heads with all this entitlement stuff.
"Johnny it might SAY that in the contract you sign, but it is illegal, restraint of trade, blah blah blah. And at the end of the day if they pick you and you hate it there, there is not much they can do to stop you moving. You can do the dog act and do a McCarthy and refuse to play, or you can do your best and then ask for a trade after 2 years, or you can do the right thing and wait until you are a RFA- in which case you can negotiate to the highest bidder. Either way you arent stuck there if you dont want to be"

290501_bb5c7d48f93e37c0ed5e62ece6946a47.jpeg

You trust, this man?

I didn’t know whether to like your post or report it :)

Yes but they all have player managers, who are the problem , along the the players association, both of whom are filling the kids heads with all this entitlement stuff.
"Johnny it might SAY that in the contract you sign, but it is illegal, restraint of trade, blah blah blah. And at the end of the day if they pick you and you hate it there, there is not much they can do to stop you moving. You can do the dog act and do a McCarthy and refuse to play, or you can do your best and then ask for a trade after 2 years, or you can do the right thing and wait until you are a RFA- in which case you can negotiate to the highest bidder. Either way you arent stuck there if you dont want to be"

I'm not sure what your arguing about.
...the rumour says that the player management team is at risk of losing their accreditation .

The draft sends players to organisations and its up to the orgs to get them to stay.

Few years back players breaking down the door to get out of Brisbane . Turns out the culture was s**t. They've got a new culture and people are trying to get in now.

Things change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back