wirra44

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Force,WAWarriors,SA Spurs
Any legends record the after game celebrations, I was extremely drunk by then and don’t remember it haha?

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
As an aside, wow that was really classy of Eddie to come into the rooms and congratulate the players etc. He looked really genuine also! Will have to remember that next time he annoys us lol.
I don't mind Eddie really. He's just a passionate Pies man and it's great to see that.

Also my respect for Collingwood has gone up so much this week. Class coach, class captain, class supporters.

I don't mind Eddie really. He's just a passionate Pies man and it's great to see that.

Also my respect for Collingwood has gone up so much this week. Class coach, class captain, class supporters.
He is a great pantomime villain (and the game needs them) in that regard.

Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-...-loss-reopens-old-wounds/10322968?pfmredir=sm

"As we walked up the aisle, one by one elated Eagles fans interrupted their 13th rendition of Eagle Rock to pat his back, shake his hand and tell him "your team was incredible" and "you'll be back".

It was a wonderful display of humanity and also a timely reminder of what had just taken place; a brilliant sporting contest between two teams who had performed with incredible resilience in the most trying circumstances.

Being consoled by kind-hearted Western Australians wasn't exactly how we hoped to finish the day."

Hinds hasnt been shy in his criticisms of our supporters in the past, so didn't mind reading this.

Aug 12, 2014
P-town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Prescot Cables
Don't know if anyone's seen it, but Jim Pavlidis has made a fantastic piece of art. You can download a higher res version at https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...in-art-with-jim-pavlidis-20180929-p506vm.html

2018BigYearInArt.jpg

Back