Up the Coasters The Grand Final Gif Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I shouldn’t be bitter given we’ve come up trumps but any chance of a gif, or even better a slo-mo gif, of that dog Grundy’s headbutt on Reddo? Happened with 3:25 mins remaining in the second quarter. Can’t believe it wasn’t even cited.

I know I shouldn’t be bitter given we’ve come up trumps but any chance of a gif, or even better a slo-mo gif, of that dog Grundy’s headbutt on Reddo? Happened with 3:25 mins remaining in the second quarter. Can’t believe it wasn’t even cited.

I think Vardy pushed Grundy's head down into Redden.

I think Vardy pushed Grundy's head down into Redden.
No way mate, watched the replay as many times as Robbo. No one near them. Definitely throws his head back and then down when lying on top of him after winning a HTB free kick. Not much force but it certainly isn’t a look the AFL would be keen on.

Liked the reaction so much I had to re post this gem

giphy.gif

Plz tell me there’s a photo of sheeds reaction to the Collingwood crowd after his sealer.

It’s one of those moments that needs to be immortalised on pub walls until the end of time

I second this. It needs to be up on my wall framed and signed. This moment is like Michael Jordan’s game winner against The Jazz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plz tell me there’s a photo of sheeds reaction to the Collingwood crowd after his sealer.

It’s one of those moments that needs to be immortalised on pub walls until the end of time

These are all I could find online. Hopefully a photographer got a shot from the opposite pocket of him in front of the Collingwood supporters.
D1CC4583-CD85-4A45-A313-3BC93469C799.jpeg B85C542E-76A9-4188-93D1-49D2D55DDA11.jpeg
ADB1778B-401A-44B8-8895-9157263A337F.jpeg 1590E26B-D34D-4204-B125-68D4668DA5A2.jpeg

One of my favourite things about this premiership is seeing the boys emotions. All year they stayed calm, didn't get too up or down with the wins and losses, and at times sung the song without much fanfare. There was always another job to do, and they bottled that emotion for the big dance.

Now we've got photos and videos full of that raw emotion and elation to last forever. Almost every picture I see of the cup has Leccas hand wrapped around at least one handle. It must be immense for the older boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back