AFL Club
West Coast
IMG_20181002_234459.jpg

Farm Boy

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 6, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
They will organise a trade, as clubs do when young players wish to move home. English is a promising young ruck so he will be a big loss for the Bulldogs. A first rounder should get it done.

Moonshift

Senior List
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They will organise a trade, as clubs do when young players wish to move home. English is a promising young ruck so he will be a big loss for the Bulldogs. A first rounder should get it done.
I like how you've already decided he's leaving based on one report from a guy who isn't right about everything. Honestly, your post carries a pretty clear anti-Bulldog stench. I guess it's only natural when... :)

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
By all means, believe the journo over the agent.

Clubs? Colin Young is his manager you dingus.

No he is not...
Andrew Mcdougall is..
Mcdougall used to work under Colin Young. So the latest is English has asked his manager Andrew Mcdougall for a trade home to WA.
20181003_012426.jpg

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
The building of Optus Stadium (Dimensions of the MCG) and now Eagles ability to win on the MCG and in Melbourne more will have WA boys wanting home. This will filter through to Freo too.

I think English is Eagles bound. The ability to trade next years picks helps. We are going for Coniglio next season so wont need any picks. We will go hard this season so we can attempt a dynasty.

Hawk_francais

Cancelled
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The building of Optus Stadium (Dimensions of the MCG) and now Eagles ability to win on the MCG and in Melbourne more will have WA boys wanting home. This will filter through to Freo too.

I think English is Eagles bound. The ability to trade next years picks helps. We are going for Coniglio next season so wont need any picks. We will go hard this season so we can attempt a dynasty.
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Moonshift

Senior List
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No he is not...
Andrew Mcdougall is..
Mcdougall used to work under Colin Young. So the latest is English has asked his manager Andrew Mcdougall for a trade home to WA.
You mean like he still does?

http://csports.com.au/talent-management-contact/

I swear some people on this board live in fantasy land.

Yep yep, I'm sure you'd know. :rolleyes:
The point would be that you'd know as much as I would, so equally valuing both opinions as zero then the remainder is the comment from Tim English's manager in the last couple of days saying he would like to go home.

Do you get what I'm saying here?

Moonshift

Senior List
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The point would be that you'd know as much as I would, so equally valuing both opinions as zero then the remainder is the comment from Tim English's manager in the last couple of days saying he would like to go home.

Except it was just Sam McClure reporting it. The only comment from any manager was Colin Young a couple weeks ago categorically stating he's playing for the Bulldogs in 2019.

Sounds like you're having difficulties understanding. A journalist like Sam McClure is never going to get everything right.

Moonshift

Senior List
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If I ask your boss two weeks ago what you're thinking now he won't be accurate.
Certainly more accurate than your blatantly wrong post:

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
IMO Rory Lobb's appeal just diminished significantly with the release of this statement. English ( more upside ) will be a slightly higher draft pick in return than Lobb, but less than the $800k pa Lobb will request
They're really at way different stages of their development. Not suggesting clubs wouldn't want English but he looks like he needs a couple of years developing his body and his ruck craft before he's ready to lead the ruck for a club.
Lobb is entering his prime and seems over his groin soreness and back problems.
Do you want a guy to ruck year or a great prospect to develop I think.

Back