Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2019

Who should we sponsor this year for Saints BigFooty Player Sponsorship?

• Sam Alabakis

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Matty Parker

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Jack Lonie

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Richo???

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robbie Young

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Callum Wilkie

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy all,

As per this year and previous years we will be looking to be a Player Sponsor for the 2019 season.

This is a good way for the club to raise funds and also a good way for sponsors like us to get access to the club and players.
Not sure of the events etc that come with the player sponsorship for 2019 at this stage.

We were a bit short on pledges this year so wanted to start things off a little earlier to make sure we have enough shares sold before I confirm with the club that we are going ahead.
That being said if there is not enough interest we will not be going ahead with the sponsorship for 2019.

We usually need to sell about 90shares @ $25 so lets aim for that number initially.

Obviously we have sponsored Nathan Freeman for the past 3 years so we will need to jump on a new player (Although some have requested we sponsor Richo due to our lack of success with player choices coinciding with that players success) so I am open to ideas before we need to put to a vote (I vote Geary for same reason people say Richo hahaha)

Any comments/questions etc are welcome at this time

Here are the benefits we receive for being player sponsors for 2019:

++ Two invitations to our Summer BBQ pre-season event with tour of RSEA Park

++ Two invitations to player sponsors trivia night

++ Two invitations to an exclusive VFL game day experience

++ Two invitations to Saints Premier Lounge function (Match TBC)

++ Two invitations to the 2019 Trevor Barker Award

++ Your name or company recognised on saints.com.au

++ A player sponsor recognition item

Cheers
Boydie

Last edited:

I can go 2 for now.
Assume we would need to wait for the trade and draft period before we can pick anyone.
May be able to grab pick 3/4 and turn our luck around.
Is it worth the risk????

2 for me Mate, 4 if we Sponsor Geary

I'm fine to pick up the slack, but for the moment I'll go 8.

As for player, maybe pick #200 and something so we can maintain the curse until such a time where we can get an actual ticket going to run the club ourselves.

No point pulling the finger out now.

Yep I count 38 so far (added 8 in for me so far), so not bad in 24 hours.
Magic number is around the 90 mark so keep them coming
Nathan Wright turfed at the same time as well. Heyne, Ledger, Wright and Freeman. A glorious list.

My suggestion - dingley liquor lands?
So that mean your in for how man shares?? hehe
Love the dingley liquorlands nickname, not sure I wanna potentially curse him though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as its a Coff , Hunter type of younger guys im in for 4 shares , if its any of our older blokes , sorry no
While I like the idea of choosing Coff or Hunter, you have heard of the BigFooty Saints Player Sponsorship curse yeh?????

Back