Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Avilius looks tough to roll at the wide open spaces of headquarters

Keen to see OB down the straight, reckon he goes well

Yeah I wanted to risk it but can't really against the camels it is facing - don't think Lloyd has nominated any of his good ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Haha the negative response I expected. Don't mind it in terms of various form lines converging and seeing what happens behind her. None of them look like stepping up and dominating racing but nothing in Australia does. I'm interested to see how Grunt and Youngstar bounce back and if Kings Will Dream can continue his progression. Stormo being involved only increases intrigue.

She's not taking on Enable but there's not a lot to choose from right now.

Haha the negative response I expected. Don't mind it in terms of various form lines converging and seeing what happens behind her. None of them look like stepping up and dominating racing but nothing in Australia does. I'm interested to see how Grunt and Youngstar bounce back and if Kings Will Dream can continue his progression. Stormo being involved only increases intrigue.

She's not taking on Enable but there's not a lot to choose from right now.

How does Stormo create interest? A 6yo nag who is a lazy 0 for 16 in Australia. The only interest is in Winx's SP/the winning margin/and can KWD run into a strong second.

Dominion

Team Captain
Jan 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Winx has opened $1.16!?!?! That is genuine overs - she is a dead set $1.08 shot max against this field.
This. She's absolutely bombproof at Flemington 2000m (not that she has chinks in the armour anywhere else).
I even think the field is ok. Grunt and Kings Will Reign are two of the best going around. Humidor is missing but what really else is there?

This. She's absolutely bombproof at Flemington 2000m (not that she has chinks in the armour anywhere else).
I even think the field is ok. Grunt and Kings Will Reign are two of the best going around. Humidor is missing but what really else is there?

Lol wut? Grunt was beaten almost 5 lengths by Homesman and Tosen Basil last start and couldn't beat an 80yo black heart bart home two starts back

KWD best performance is a close third to Humidor (noted rouge) and Kem the Cat who hasn't even won an open age race.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lol wut? Grunt was beaten almost 5 lengths by Homesman and Tosen Basil last start and couldn't beat an 80yo black heart bart home two starts back

KWD best performance is a close third to Humidor (noted rouge) and Kem the Cat who hasn't even won an open age race.

Do you know that the Turnbull is at Flemington this year and every other year?

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
A yearling sister to Forever Together was sold tonight for 3.2 mil Euro at Goffs yearling sales. The highest since 1984, when
a Shergar colt was sold for $3.1 million Irish Guineas. That colt was Authaal.

Back