Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is Matt Thompson anyway? He looks like he is far older than he probably is?
Leaving aside his physical age, he's adolescent as a presenter; it's clear in his shallow snipes that he lacks depth in his understanding of the topics he presents. He's just a headliner, relies on others to fill in the body of his work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Kaplan on Talking Carlton at 4.10pm...

It's over for both S's.
Onto the next target...​

As I said last night, he was a reliable poster on TC going back a few years. The account it's posted from looks like his (joined 2005). Someone else posted on here that he has close connections on the Board.

It's over for both S's.
Onto the next target...​

As I said last night, he was a reliable poster on TC going back a few years. The account it's posted from looks like his (joined 2005). Someone else posted on here that he has close connections on the Board.
I doubt there will be any announcement until after GWSs BnF tomorrow night. I truly doubt anyone at Carlton knows for sure yet. Including our board.

What’s wrong with being 80 ffs
you're in a meeting and should be paying closer attention - next on the agenda - residents hogging the washing lines......

It's over for both S's.
Onto the next target...​

So do we go with SBYM ?

It's over for both S's.
Onto the next target...​

Aaaaaand down the coaster goes...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

you're in a meeting and should be paying closer attention - next on the agenda - residents hogging the washing lines......
It’s not body Corp is a residents group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back