Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

88b974f0016c2d8726555fef31895df8

Can we take out the logo? I reckon these would be a nice guernsey
sort of like this but with white instead of blue?

541393_63fa819122f1e0cc2e1f174899a3c322.png

Any news of a rebrand still happening? GC still has potential to be a strong brand just needs:
- better guernsey,
- A new song
- New logo
- Colours adjustment?

Not sure whether a major rebrand or just a minor rebrand is what’s required.
i don't think we're far off. the base is there, just need slight tweaks. a slight colour adjustment and revamped logo would definitely lead to a better guernsey. ditch one of the primary colours (probably blue, since it doesn't even feature on our home guernsey - would then lead to a new song since we couldn't sing "red gold and blue" anymore), and either modernise the logo or get some form of monogram involved to replace the sticker logo on the front of our guernsey. i reckon the club is too scared to do anything about it too soon into our history, but it needs to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of you have probably seen this exchange on the Footy Jumpers forum, but if you haven't, Wakai and I think we're onto a winner!
Back to Gold Coast, I honestly don't see why they can't rip off this design, but where the Bulldogs have their hoops placed.

Great colours that work well with the white.
567126_d61563923534ae449de48fe2f38ea1db.jpg
Good pickup, actually looks really good!
567134_d0659b265d3ad7a0612160db92a0ec50.PNG

We are called the suns. We should be yellow or gold as main colour IMO. The eagles and tigers look great when wearing their clash jumpers and we would too if it was our main jumper.
We can keep our red and blue as our other colours. Darken the red but not to maroon. And darken the blue perhaps (altho i like sky blue and think our clash should be mostly sky blue)

To the design. Well. I like traditional designs also. But not hoops. Not chevrons and not a sash or stripes.

I think a twin vertical stripe design - off centre.
So all yellow base.
And the twin stripes of sky blue and dark red.

Clash would be sky blue with twin stripes of yellow and dark red.

We are called the suns. We should be yellow or gold as main colour IMO. The eagles and tigers look great when wearing their clash jumpers and we would too if it was our main jumper.
We can keep our red and blue as our other colours. Darken the red but not to maroon. And darken the blue perhaps (altho i like sky blue and think our clash should be mostly sky blue)

To the design. Well. I like traditional designs also. But not hoops. Not chevrons and not a sash or stripes.

I think a twin vertical stripe design - off centre.
So all yellow base.
And the twin stripes of sky blue and dark red.

Clash would be sky blue with twin stripes of yellow and dark red.
no hoops, chevrons, sash or stripes really narrows it down with the traditional designs! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back