Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Re the media hate for Carlton - generally true with some notable exceptions in addition to supporters and former Carlton players: Dunstall, Brereton and the Marngrook Footy Show.
Marngrook have two or three CFC supporters in the mix as well.

Exactly as I said: VFL role is a downgrade. People pushing that idea had NFI about club ops.

And another one...

Interesting coming from an apparent Tigers supporter. I'm not sure whether you can trust someone with the surname Snowden completely though

5yf6mcM.png
Ah yes, the egg is our second source, let's go to print...

Pushing hard for Mitchell still as well
Ah, the best news of all! Figured he wouldn't have started formal talks before Monday or Tuesday at the earliest.

Given Hawthorn just announced Newman as an assistant and Max Bailey as VFL coach, is it safe to assume that the Hawks are offering him a new role within their coaching structure?

djw1952

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2009
mentone
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
liverpool
Last 15 minutes of the grand final on fox footy right now if anyone wants to watch collingwood choke
I am no Magpie fan, but I don`t think that they choked.........more like they ran out of legs from having played the extra game. The Eagles should have won by more though because they controlled the ball for the majority of the last quarter and could have kicked themselves out of it. I thought that the Maggies were damn brave throughout the finals actually............glad they lost it though!!!!!!!;)

rezzi

Senior List
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The Chad can EAD. He doesn’t fit the club.

Consider Setters a bullet dodged if true. Knowing us we would have paid overs for him. Don’t rate him coming off the ACL, wish him the best though.

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Much to my disgust, everyone in the media, absolutely, undeniably hates Carlton with a relentless passion.

It's never going to change.

A'holes all of them!

I always thought the media were meant to be at least some degree, unbiased... clearly i have been wrong all this time.

Means that when we rise it will be twice as sweet ..
**** them and the horse they rode in on..

It will change.

Once we start winning the media will fawn overus the same way they do Hawthorn or Richmond or until recently Geelong.
We will have the master coach and outstanding facilities and player development.

Nothing more certain.

The narrative will change to suit the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back