Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless SPS himself wants out, I don't do it. The kid has so much raw talent, hasn't had a pre season yet and he's back early for this year's pre season training before everyone.

To the people saying they'd trade Cerra etc for SPS, IMO you'll be steadfast to find a rookie in the last 2 years that's had a better game than that of SPS against Collingwood.

He'll be a star, hell maybe even a superstar. Give him time, he's go IT that Samo...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Excellent post - I will be absolutely livid if we trade him. People saying he has been underwhelming are being harsh. He’s not a meat & potato soldier, he’s a polish player playing in the worst Carlton team of all time. Very difficult for him to showcase his best talents in our current state.

Do any of us really exist is the pertinent question.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

I don't know, but we might find out as I'm willing to chop off the arm of anyone who tries to sign SPS trade papers.....

SPS is 20, played essentially every game since being drafted with no preseason and has shown skill and an ability to play at this level, with a few standout games which make you sit back and take notice.
Already back training and going into preseason healthy, it would take a monster deal imo to let him go.
Agreed, he is going nowhere. So skilled, reminds me of Sam Mitchell. They would be crazy to trade him. 2 years into the system, he’s still only a kid. Most kids go into teams with better depth then our and can look after them better

He was a required player and still is but something has changed and looks like we are trying to land another pick inside 20...

Plenty of players are inquired about so it would be a long process to list them all as well as what the offer would be!

That's understandable.

Personally I wouldn't want to trade SPS for any pick that a club would be willing to give us for him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do like Sammo and think he's going to be a player. But, and maybe I'm imagining this, does he seem slow to anyone else ?

Has a really awkward running motion and guys seem to take off when they are near him

More from Okham's Razor on TC...

2 clubs enquired about SPS, highly rate him. Adds to the mix of options.

Blues rate him and not keen to trade, but, the greater good...​
If the one of the clubs were Freo it could work out in our favour.
Cera was rumoured to want to come home, straight swap SPS for Cera.

I'd almost do it for Cerra...or Pick 4

♪♫♪♫♪
When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will (Setterfield) I be
Will (Setterfield) I be pretty
Will (Setterfield) I be rich

Here's what Shiel said to me
Que Cerra, Cerra
Whatever will (Setterfield) be, will (Setterfield)be
The future's not ours to see
Que Cerra, Cerra
What will (Setterfield) be, will (Setterfield) be
♪♫♪♫♪

LMFAO at Sam Mitchell being a cultural bullet. 4 flags while at the Hawks, goes to the Eagles, another flag. Yeah what a bullet we're dodging...
When me and my partner moved to Melbourne from Norway, we bought some used baby furniture off eBay. Turns out it was Sam Mitchell’s wife, he was there and helped load it into our car and gave us some extra furniture for free, nicest genuine person from my 20 min meeting. He had a huge house in Hawthorn too...

Is it bad that I read this bit with a Trump voice?
giphy.gif

It's bad. Really bad. The baddest kind. In fact it's uuuuuuuuuggggely bad.

I don't get some of you.

Fisher smacks more of Navy Blue than SPS right now.
I'm glad we're keeping options open, than being blinded.

There's nothing to say we'd get rid of him and something good may yet come about for for it all.
We have a few players that have to learn the hard way and on the weight of 2018, SPS is one of them.

Me too. Of all the top picks we have drafted in over the last three years, SPS is the most tradeable of them right now.

I reiterate, I like Samo.

I also liked Betts and Tuohy and in more blissfully ignorant times Menzel.

I hope we hold him

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back