MVP Bob Skilton Medal 2018

Buddy very stiff imo. I understand he missed 4 games but where would we be without him. Parker and lloyd almost looked embarrassed to be ahead of him

Yeah consistency of games played helps which makes sense

Buddy will win if he plays a full year by a country mile

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Top 10

Jake Lloyd
Luke Parker
Lance Franklin
Isaac Heeney
Josh Kennedy
Dane Rampe
George Hewett
Jarrad McVeigh
Callum Sinclair
Harry Cunningham
Really surprised that Sinclair finished that far down. I’ve certainly been a knocker in the past but he had a truly outstanding year this year...deserved far better!

Wtf @ this page.

CONGRATS LLOYD THE GUN AND STAR SWAN!!!! So proud to have him at our club, to think of how quietly he’s risen to become a club champion, and there’s no shortage of competition on our list. I still remember his first game in 2014 feeling impressed without being in awe, thinking “this kid might play 200 games for us.” Well stuff that! He’s gonna play 300 games and about 95% of them will be bloody good ones. Looked very humbled to win but couldn’t be more deserving.

Man-crush rant over.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Wtf @ this page.

CONGRATS LLOYD THE GUN AND STAR SWAN!!!! So proud to have him at our club, to think of how quietly he’s risen to become a club champion, and there’s no shortage of competition on our list. I still remember his first game in 2014 feeling impressed without being in awe, thinking “this kid might play 200 games for us.” Well stuff that! He’s gonna play 300 games and about 95% of them will be bloody good ones. Looked very humbled to win but couldn’t be more deserving.

Man-crush rant over.
And the best thing about Lloyd is that he doesn't get injured. I wish more of our guys were as resilient as him.

Not really mate, it’s relative. Great result and justified even though I thought Parker would win (just).

Agree he deserved it\

Thought when your outside half back flanker wins the best and fairest it says a lot about the club

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Agree he deserved it\

Thought when your outside half back flanker wins the best and fairest it says a lot about the club
It says the ball’s often in the backline!

That’s not good. No disrespect to Lloyd as he thoroughly deserved it for the season he had but midfielders and power forwards tend to win these awards

And the best thing about Lloyd is that he doesn't get injured. I wish more of our guys were as resilient as him.

He doesn't get touched.

He doesn't get touched.

Because he’s one of the rare Swans that’s quick and doesn’t **** around with it. Has his headless chook moments as all Swans do but he has got the syndrome to a much lesser extent than the rest of his team mates.

Back