Rumour Stringer Back To His Old Ways

Remove this Banner Ad

Jail? For having a conversation on snap chat? Seems a bit harsh but if you feel that strongly about it...
All I saw was a screenshot with the word "jstringer09" in it. If you're certain that means a conversation as well, then I think castration is probably more appropriate than jail.

We need to protect civilians from whatever is in jake's pants. Outrageous, discusting even.

What a classy guy.

The bulldogs have cleared out quite a few scummy people in recent years.
Glad we got rid of him. More to the story then what people know

However there's no facts yet, so can sweep this under the rug until there are facts

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I reckon I've read this thread three times now and I still can't work out what's going on or why I should be outraged

You are doing it wrong. Regardless of whether you understand it, it’s far more important to be outraged by one particular point/aspect of an issue. Doesn’t have to be particularly relevant to the actual issue, that is purely optional....

Just be outraged in future, it’s safer for everyone....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the age of consent is 16, unless she is under his care.

Yes but that is with other 16 year olds isn't it? Isn't there something like a 3 year rule for 16 year olds, so their partner can be a maximum of 3 years older than them, and this rule sort of continues until they are 18 when the partner can be whatever age?

Yes but that is with other 16 year olds isn't it? Isn't there something like a 3 year rule for 16 year olds, so their partner can be a maximum of 3 years older than them, and this rule sort of continues until they are 18 when the partner can be whatever age?
I think that's for younger than 16. I'm no ecpert though and have never really had to consider it personally.

Always thought it was 11-13, 12-14, 13-15 etc, 16-*

If you're 24 years old you should not be cruising for seventeen year olds.

I know two guys who were 23-24 and met their future wives when they were 17 (both marriages have so far lasted over a decade and a couple of kids).
A guy at footy (24) was dating one of the netball girls (17) last year as well (predictably didn’t last too long).
My pop was 27 when he married my 18 year old nan and that marriage has lasted 5 kids and over 60 years.

No proof of what age the other person in the conversation is and no date, however it seems old Jakey has suddenly deleted his Instagram so there may be something to this. Dumbest bloke in the country if he’s just straight up messaging teenage girls after looking at their Instagram stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back