Bluemour Discussion Thread XIII - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't care and don't care. Quality player.
No one disagrees with you, he is a high quality player. It’s the other risks, we do have a team which seems to have more injured players then most IMO already. Hence probably getting Setterfield cheap, lots of risk he will continue to break down. If he makes the ones next year it will be an achievement alone, has now missed 3 years due to injury. Hopefully he can still play!

Nixon reckons said club was informed Friday Arvo...tonight is going to be like a hitchcock thriller; hopefully we make it through the night

Hitchcock did Birds, Hawks are a bird.. so he is going to the Hawks?

tenor.gif

Are people seriously complaining about Titus O'Reilys picture? Its supposed to be the Titanic, its called satire, he takes the piss out of all clubs.

Lighten up people.

The message is, Captains of a sinking ship.

Very clear if you're familiar with the poster. I loved it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people get their noses put out of joint by Titus.....usually South Australians. The guy is non-discriminatory in talking the piss out of everyone and everything, including himself and his team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with Titus and it's not his pic.

Was tweeted from the official AFL Twitter account and Titus used that pic for his tweet.

How can we get someone like that, with that kind of finishing at the club?
We already had it. The mosquito fleet and famous premiership quarters were something to behold. Be down in game and then just go bang and turn it on at will. Was magic, so is Winx.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nixon reckons said club was informed Friday Arvo...tonight is going to be like a hitchcock thriller; hopefully we make it through the night

If he did inform the Hawks, the BnF would be the best place to announce it. Must make it through the night indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back