Media Tag a missing match thread poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Every team has them.

Posters who are accepted by a club with the understanding they will be a productive and active poster. A poster who will bring the bantz and lulz.

This season has been full of rookies going too hard like an eager puppy, wondering about the lack of activity and veterans who can't be arsed anymore, lazing about like an old golden retriever.

It's time to tag the messiahs. The posters who promised to bring their club to the promised land.

BRAB

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Every team has them.

Posters who are accepted by a club with the understanding they will be a productive and active poster. A poster who will bring the bantz and lulz.

This season has been full of rookies going too hard like an eager puppy, wondering about the lack of activity and veterans who can't be arsed anymore, lazing about like an old golden retriever.

It's time to tag the messiahs. The posters who promised to bring their club to the promised land.

BRAB
JoshWoodenSpoon. Been missing all week :p

BRAB

I'm ignoring your warning.

IMG_1637.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
At least you didn't deny you'll PM captains like a little bitch, I'll give you that :)
I pmed your captain to give an outside perspective on the culture at the rats. If I’m a little bitch for attempting to help your club I’m alright with that mate.

Careful guys, gym4life might PM your captains if you make a joke about your teammates.
They better not quote pms either, or you’ll cry about it for the next three hours :rolleyes:
At least you didn't deny you'll PM captains like a little bitch, I'll give you that :)
I pmed your captain to give an outside perspective on the culture at the rats. If I’m a little bitch for attempting to help your club I’m alright with that mate.

oh no
not again

Stop it.

Let's address the BRAB non activity in our match thread.

He's left them out to dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back