2019 Membership

Screenshot_20181002-180116__01.jpg

Time to start rolling for next year. Renewels start now.

The Western Bulldogs is a place like no other. A place where the team is more powerful than the individual. Where being authentic, humble, passionate, selfless and respectful are values to live by. Where there is a sense of belonging, and acceptance of who you are and where you come from. Where being a member is about more than just a financial commitment.

New to 2019 members have the option to add on a reserved seat in Ballarat to their membership. Book in your reserved seats in the popular Western Stand before tickets go on sale to the general public.

New to 2019 the Member hoodie. The exclusive member only hoodie is the perfect winter warmer. Buy early to secure your size before they sell out. Usual choice of Scarf, Cap and Beanie choice can be picked now.

Who's going to get the member hoodie?

42k mininuim. 50k in a good year would be my figuire guess.

Last edited:

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Membership for my reserved seat this year was $400, next year it seems to have bumped up to $530? As someone saving for a house, no way can I justify spending that much money for 9 reserved seats.

I’ll likely be downgrading to general admission this year. Not a fan of the no scarf option either considering that’s the only merchandise I wear to games.

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You can’t help notice the use of dark blue into the mix of colours in next years merchandise. I don’t mind this mix. This years polos were brilliant, the mix of royal blue and dark blue look great together. Royal blue will always be the main colour, but we did use dark blue as our main blue colour in the 1940s.

Membership for my reserved seat this year was $400, next year it seems to have bumped up to $530? As someone saving for a house, no way can I justify spending that much money for 9 reserved seats.

I’ll likely be downgrading to general admission this year. Not a fan of the no scarf option either considering that’s the only merchandise I wear to games.

Why don't you have a scarf option.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has anyone tried to purchase a membership through the Bulldogs App? It’s just taking me round in circles and not letting me do it. I can’t even see the various options.

Surely this kind of thing costs the club a shed load of money every time it fails.

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has anyone tried to purchase a membership through the Bulldogs App? It’s just taking me round in circles and not letting me do it. I can’t even see the various options.

Surely this kind of thing costs the club a shed load of money every time it fails.
Ring a real person at the club. Much easier and you know it gets through and works.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Are you a concession card holder? Perhaps they forgot to add that when renewing you.

Rob3Judy

Draftee
Nov 24, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Renewed today, had to choose between cap or beanie in addition to scarf. I’m a cap man but the wife is a beanie woman. We both also selected AFLW memberships, love the summer comp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
You can’t help notice the use of dark blue into the mix of colours in next years merchandise. I don’t mind this mix. This years polos were brilliant, the mix of royal blue and dark blue look great together.
Are you talking about 2019 Asics gear? If so, would love to see it...

Doggies7

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks Manchester City
The membership gear (hat, beanie or scarf) and the add on member's hoodie are actually pretty nice this year. Normally the member's hat especially is pretty ugly and you wouldn't want to wear outside of game day, but the hat and beanie are surprisingly good this year. Bought the add on hoodie too which is a cool design. Kudos design / membership department.

Dog Rising

All Australian
Jul 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can someone put up a pic of the member hat beanie and hoodie? I can't find a pic anywhere.

Got an email from my American bank this morning saying that an overseas charge was made on my card. I did not see the fine print on the brochure I received in the mail last week about automatic renewal on Oct 29. Called membership and had the amount canceled and put on a lower membership since I will probably not be able to go to any games next year. The lady on the phone was very helpful. So membership year 42 has begun. :D

Last edited:
Back