Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

My common sense tells me that it’s all for promotion/$$$ and I wouldn’t take it personal in Khabib’s shoes.
I dunno man, some loud mouthed yobbo calling my father a terrorist rat and a dirty snitch would get my blood boiling.

My common sense tells me that it’s all for promotion/$$$ and I wouldn’t take it personal in Khabib’s shoes.
If you’re in Khabib’s shoes you’ve grown up in a completely different part of the world/culture and no you wouldn’t see it that way at all, you’d want to kill him as well.

That's whats great about multiculturalism , diversity. If he grew up that way he should be allowed to act that way in the USA.
Way to miss the point.
Username really doesn’t fit you at all.

I really think conor has lost his edge. Still the best promoter but since making his money, i think the hunger just isnt there ( cant blame him) and in this game at that level that makes a hige difference.

A few years ago when he was still trying to prove him self,he looked like an animal in the cage and i think we would have rinsed khabib. I think he still like the idea of fighting but his livelyhood is no longer at jeapordy.

Id be surprised if we see him in the octagon again

I dunno man, some loud mouthed yobbo calling my father a terrorist rat and a dirty snitch would get my blood boiling.
Ali Abdel Aziz isn't his father; he is Khabibs manager. Also, he was also arrested on passport forgery (probably a coincidence - although there are some links to bad people) and then he was converted to an FBI informant to get info from a Muslim extremist group and apparently, he wasn't exactly doing what the FBI wanted of him and was then cut loose.

terrorist rat may be taking some poetic licence, but it's not like he made it up.

Ali Abdel Aziz isn't his father; he is Khabibs manager. Also, he was also arrested on passport forgery (probably a coincidence - although there are some links to bad people) and then he was converted to an FBI informant to get info from a Muslim extremist group and apparently, he wasn't exactly doing what the FBI wanted of him and was then cut loose.

terrorist rat may be taking some poetic licence, but it's not like he made it up.

Fair enough..

So a foul mouth does some research on the people you care about, slag em in public but it's all good though cause you're gonna make more money.

Fair enough..

So a foul mouth does some research on the people you care about, slag em in public but it's all good though cause you're gonna make more money.
pardon? I didn't say that.

Also, if anyone is not off limits to foul-mouthed s**t talk, its Ali.

Way to miss the point.
Username really doesn’t fit you at all.
What was your point exactly? That because he grew up in a weird place its ok or understandable why he would want to kill people who say words? If yes then we should embrace that as part of multiculturalism. You act like it is ok to have these violent thoughts because you grew up "somewhere". How about no, no it is not ok and you trying to pretend its ok by using culture is amateur level logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was your point exactly? That because he grew up in a weird place its ok or understandable why he would want to kill people who say words? If yes then we should embrace that as part of multiculturalism. You act like it is ok to have these violent thoughts because you grew up "somewhere". How about no, no it is not ok and you trying to pretend its ok by using culture is amateur level logic.
Conor just said a few words, guys... Not

Wouldn't mind seeing the Aldo2 fight.
Why would Conor take it though? He beat him in 13 seconds, and since then Aldo has lost to Holloway twice whilst beating Stephens & Edgar, it’s hardly great form.
I’d rather see Conor v Holloway, and judging on Conor’s stand up against Khabib I reckon Max would take him. It’s not a money fight though so doubt it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back