Kelly tells the scats to get facked.

Remove this Banner Ad

2jfgu2.jpg

Anyway back on topic.

Kelly is not the type of person you'd want in a team game, if he can't show loyalty to the team that gave him his start you won't get any by bringing him back home to mummy.
Players who didn't show loyalty to the team who gave them their start:
Stanley, Tuohy, Ablett, Smith, S.Selwood, Black (del), Henderson, Menegola, Dangerfield, Crameri (del)
With Dahlhaus already signed and Rohan on the way.

Yep you got me, according to you even if you leave your club after many years of service you're still disloyal.

I'll say it again, IDIOT!!!!!
Then you can't call Kelly disloyal because he'll never leave West Coast when he goes there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be an act, nobody is this stupid.
I just just like to talk to you.
Hadn't heard from you since the Elimination Final and was concerned for your welfare.

I usually try to avoid DH's, today is your lucky day day. :D

Give you a chance and you flap it up, s**t club is s**t.
s**t club that is eliminated by s**t club is s**t.
We tried to give you a similar leg up in 05 and your defence choked it up against Nick Davis in the 4th.

So many players leaving the scats....will there be enough players for scabletts bible class in 2019???

Players who didn't show loyalty to the team who gave them their start:
Stanley, Tuohy, Ablett, Smith, S.Selwood, Black (del), Henderson, Menegola, Dangerfield, Crameri (del)
With Dahlhaus already signed and Rohan on the way.

Stanley: would you play for the Saints if you could play for Geelong?
Tuohy: lovely fella, wasting his time at Carlton
Ablett: forced to play for some plastic monstrosity in his prime years, deserves a bit of love before he hangs up the boots
Smith: we needed a ruckman, okay?
S.Selwood: if you can't beat Joel, join Joel
Black: was never going to get a fair shake at North while Waite had so much football in front of him
Henderson: also wasting his time at Carlton
Menegola: this brave young fellow overcame the indifference and poor development skills of his former clubs and is now the elite ball player we all know and love
Dangerfield: how many reasons do you need? Geelong boy since childhood, Tex, Crowies don't surf...
Crameri: good to see him at a clean club after his former employers disgraced themselves the way they did
Dahlhaus :thumbsu: : another local boy home again and ready to get on with the game after being led astray by some shady types in a bad part of town

Massive rescue operation by the Cats here, giving good men the chance to play their football after so many negative experiences at lesser clubs
Geelong saving the AFL once again :blueheart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back