Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t what an absolute cluster **** this turned out to be. It's a reskin of a ******* Chinese Diablo rip off. Embarrassing.

Just read the news now. I can't believe it actually it had an emotional effect on me. I literally had a sinking feeling as they made the annoucement.

This is so bad its hard to describe. They announced the one thing that fans specifically asked not to happen. Like the Steven Smith press conferance where he is completely tone deaf as to his actions.

When rival games are opening welcome threads for Diablo refugees on their forums you have got to know its a bad sign.

They are already deleting the s**t out of the wave of negative comments on the cinematic for this. Mobile games, the lowest of the low. :thumbsdown:

An outsourced, monetised reskin of a mobile game.

Now don't get me wrong its a great decision business wise l but as the headline announcement to PC fans it was such slap on the face.

Piss on my childhood memories some more why don't you?

An outsourced, monetised reskin of a mobile game.

Now don't get me wrong its a great decision business wise l but as the headline announcement to PC fans it was such slap on the face.

Piss on my childhood memories some more why don't you?
Its a terrible decision reputation wise though. I mean they get booed during this, and break out crap like 'do you not have phones?'

I love Diablo, and still go back to D3 sometimes, but... what a cluster****. This doesn't interest me at all. Why do Blizzard hate us so much? I wish I'd gone to Blizzcon so I could've started a riot.
JoseMourinho is there, i hope he booooooooooo long and hard for us.

And Ally, RIP your poor fingers trying to go back to this!

Whatever suits their agenda.
Was talking to this about a friend, and he basically said these pundits dont realise how much corporate utensil they are deep throating and they wouldn't have paid for a ticket to the convention in their life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back