Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the 5 day week was a huge drain on the economy, but sometimes you just have to make these sorts of sacrifices for the good of all citizens.

How much would flexible work hours cost? Not much if the output doesn't change. Might even save money if more of the population can join the workforce.

Isn't the LNP all about "lifters and leaners"? Why not make it possible for more people to be lifters?
Show us the benchmark Chief.

Surely a group of feminists have banded together and created the perfect flexi-hour, flexi-genital, high paying, magical trust tree of equality and profitability.

Show us the benchmark Chief.

Surely a group of feminists have banded together and created the perfect flexi-hour, flexi-genital, high paying, magical trust tree of equality and profitability.
If you don't want to discuss it with some sort of sincerity, go to Reddit.

Thanks.

So Chrf doesn't pay his female staff? Brb emailing huffpo.
Also not convinced he helps his male staff advance their careers.

Malifice gave up a career as a high-powered big city lawyer to help Chief build his empire. He now has to make do working for a pittance at a community legal aid centre.

I'm sure Chief gave him a free t-shirt, but still.

Also not convinced he helps his male staff advance their careers.

Malifice gave up a career as a high-powered big city lawyer to help Chief build his empire. He now has to make do working for a pittance at a community legal aid centre.

I'm sure Chief gave him a free t-shirt, but still.

I'm confused. I thought he gave up his role as an elite member of the SAS to work for a pittance at a community legal aid centre whilst building Chief's empire?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait... don’t you already work there?

He's probably talking about going for promotions I'd imagine. I gave the example of a mate of mine who had the promotion all sewn up (banking industry) and he had to wait 6 months until there was a suitable female applicant. Was a tick the box exercise he had the promotion the whole time.

My parent company launched a program for women in the workplace recently. It was quite funny because it was clearly something that was driven globally, locally they really had no idea what it was meant to be about. I was in a meeting where someone asked "what about the men" and the response was it was aiming to empower everyone, it was an inclusive program. The person introducing it had no idea what it was really about and neither did the people launching it, bit of a shitfight but quite funny to watch.

I don't mind that - I just don't get why I have to put the seat down after. I mean, you don't hear me demanding she put it up after she's done. Bloody double standards ...
You guys all forget the toilet is there because you freaked out about the shower being used.

You might be laughing, but it's actually true. I basically do nothing here.

Lore is a gun and needs her own medal. Amazing wiz with the spread sheets.

Lore is a gun, agreed. Without her the Essendon board would be a shambles of alarmism and overreactions during the draft and trade period... Wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back