Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
Melo. Peter H
My team is really not very good at all but oh well. Punting rebounds and probably unintentionally punting a heap of others.

PG Conley
SG McCollum
G Redick
SF Lebron
PF Love
F Ingles
C Turner
C Dedmon
UTL Payton
UTL Melo

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I hate my team, made a couple of dumb picks late at night picking smalls when I needed to go big and have thrown my original build out the door.
PG Kyrie
SG Hield
G CP3
SF Barton
PF Jokic
F Levert
C Whiteside
C Nurkic
U Fox
U Sabonis
B Poetl
B
B
B
Strengths- Assists
Middling - Every other cat
Weaknesses -

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I can't believe you guys are just letting me get all the players I want.
I get such draft jealousy in re-draft leagues i always want everyone elses players lol. FTR i was gonna take WCS until Sabonis distracted me with his shiny pre season stats. I also wanted Kanter and was going to take him before i tripped and hit my head and drafted Hield 3 rounds too early. You're welcome. I'll trade you Jesse Hogan for Kanter if you're keen? He'll partner up well with Shiel and will give you a real head start should the NBA switch over to Aussie Rules mid season...

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I get such draft jealousy in re-draft leagues i always want everyone elses players lol. FTR i was gonna take WCS until Sabonis distracted me with his shiny pre season stats. I also wanted Kanter and was going to take him before i tripped and hit my head and drafted Hield 3 rounds too early. You're welcome. I'll trade you Jesse Hogan for Kanter if you're keen? He'll partner up well with Shiel and will give you a real head start should the NBA switch over to Aussie Rules mid season...

Nah Shiel is s**t now.

Back