Media S26 Mid Season Survey RESULTS THREAD - GET YOUR PIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Hi campaigners,

As it doesn't seem like we are going to get any responses so might as well start with the results.

Ill be releasing the results of Parts A, B, C over the next few days.

First off, some stats to start off with:

Numbers of completions: 27

Breakdown by teams:

upload_2018-10-9_19-40-40.png

The East Side Hawks had the highest number of posters complete the survey with 18% of completions being Hawks posters. Followed by Furies, Bears, Dragons, Warriors and Rats. 5 teams only had one representative.

Might as well push through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright here we go.

Part A - Predictions

Who will win the SFA S26 Flag?
upload_2018-10-9_21-19-56.png

A whopping 45% believe the Warriors to be front runner for this seasons flag which is no suprise considering their dominance when I started this survey. Following them a fair while behind are the Furies and Bears both voted by 11% to take home this seasons cup. Three teams did not receive a single vote.

Who will win the S26 Wooden Spoon?

upload_2018-10-9_21-20-13.png

Bombers are favourites to win this seasons Wooden Spoon with 38% of respondents predicting them to win the spoon. Wonders are not far behind with 31% of responses saying they will be the joke of the league this season. The Dragons surprisingly being voted as spoon winners by 15% of respondents. Apparently someone thinks Sterge has his own expansion team as he got a mention.

Who will win the S26 Mobbs Medal?

upload_2018-10-9_21-20-30.png

The league couldn't decide between BRAB and Freofalcon for this seasons Mobbs, both with 24% of respondents predicting them to take out the leagues Best and Fairest. brahj and Cactus_ voted by 8% whilst someone obviously didn't want to think so they just put "midfielders".

Holy s**t I forgot how precious the rookie class of S26 was.

Ok next season Ill try make it shorter for the babies, btw it wasn't required you answer every question.
now you know my struggle, that should be the title of my autobiography.
wait a minute

Last edited:
Part A cont.

Who will win the S26 Beez?

upload_2018-10-9_21-30-59.png

Some people obviously don't like to think very hard with 44% predicting JoshWoodenSpoon to go back to back. KohPhi is second polling 18% of the responses, mods Blacky and Cloud_ on 7% votes with a few others getting a mention.

Who will win the EKA?

upload_2018-10-9_21-32-49.png

kdavva74 is the clear favourite to win this seasons best rookie award polling 50% of the votes. Over a quarter of the respondents believe Barrybran will be this seasons winner. Jivlain, Wayne's-World, Nunez as well as veterans sausageroll and pantskyle also got mentions.

Who will win the Fred Medal?

upload_2018-10-9_21-34-30.png

Most respondents were divided between Blacky and BigJoeD_ to take out this seasons leading goal kicker. Next is Mooch with 12% of votes and Sterge with 8%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back