Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to the Tigers today. Best team all year and were too good again today. Great team effort and great job reward for the club winning both the seniors and reserves.
Eagles probably had their chances but couldn't quite match them.

On a side not, I have no doubt Lalbert would love a practice match against Ultima after some of the abuse their bench and team were coping from them.

Well done to the Tigers today. Best team all year and were too good again today. Great team effort and great job reward for the club winning both the seniors and reserves.

On a side not, I have no doubt Lalbert would love a practice match against Ultima after some of the abuse their bench and team were coping from them.

Congratulations to the Tigers. I went into their rooms after the game and they were very respectful and humble.

I have had a lot of mates play at Ultima and must say that they should probably worry about having their arses handed to them the past 2 years rather than what Lalbert are doing

Congratulations to the Tigers. I went into their rooms after the game and they were very respectful and humble.

I have had a lot of mates play at Ultima and must say that they should probably worry about having their arses handed to them the past 2 years rather than what Lalbert are doing

Last three

Was told at the grand final matho was on his way to the Bendigo league next year. Not sure if that is old news or not? Few others would have to follow you would assume.. end of an era?

Was told at the grand final matho was on his way to the Bendigo league next year. Not sure if that is old news or not? Few others would have to follow you would assume.. end of an era?
Is it true Davis is going with him? I think they could cover Matho but Davis would be a huge loss.
It could be an interesting offseason with a few teams thinking they are a red hot chance. Every club watching the game on Saturday would of thought they are capable of getting to the Tigers level, compared to the past when beating Kerang looked like mission impossible.

Is it true Davis is going with him? I think they could cover Matho but Davis would be a huge loss.
It could be an interesting offseason with a few teams thinking they are a red hot chance. Every club watching the game on Saturday would of thought they are capable of getting to the Tigers level, compared to the past when beating Kerang looked like mission impossible.

Everything I'm hearing down here is that Davis is out of Kerang as is Gillingham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gillingham isn’t out just yet, hearing him and Jesse Clarke are coaching if they coach Davis will not leave also

Kerang have been amazing. Nothing left to prove but they will bounce back. All the best to Matho in his new role, Cmfl coach of the year, inter league coach, premiership coach and a great bloke!!!!!

Congrats to woorinen on an outstanding season. Premiers in the seniors and reserves!!! Great great effort

As for the Ultima/tooleybuc blokes standing behind my coaches box trying all game to antagonise me, my club, players etc. I found out why it happened, they got it very wrong, very wrong. The nully players apparently rang the ultima players on mad Monday pretending to be me.

Was a fantastic effort by the club to win both grades. Interesting to see the same result in the Golden Rivers with Nully also winning both grades. Two very strong clubs in their respective leagues. I thought it was poor form on Lalberts behalf not sticking around for the post match presentations, bad reflection as a club overall. Apparently a few Lalbert players took the time to go into the Woorinen rooms post match and congratulate them, credit must go to those individuals on showing true sportsmanship.

The boys did stay for part of the presentation and our coach spoke very well especially considering the unwarranted and what has proven to be totally misguided abuse and vitriol he copped all day. I went in to the Tigers rooms after the game to congratulate Dimma, Caddy and those boys that I had played against in my day and was joined by many of the team that played on the day..to me that says more about the character of the club.

Was a fantastic effort by the club to win both grades. Interesting to see the same result in the Golden Rivers with Nully also winning both grades. Two very strong clubs in their respective leagues. I thought it was poor form on Lalberts behalf not sticking around for the post match presentations, bad reflection as a club overall. Apparently a few Lalbert players took the time to go into the Woorinen rooms post match and congratulate them, credit must go to those individuals on showing true sportsmanship.

Ironmonger im sorry if you saw it that way but I can assure you there were no sour grapes or disrespect intended or shown from my Lalbert boys after the gf.
The boys were all laying on the ground after the game shattered and surrounded by family and friends and I asked them all to finish with common courtesy. Every player followed me to the ceremony. Probably mid way thru the ceremony I deemed it time for the boys to go in and be surrounded by friends and family.
I spent ten minutes outside the rooms after addressing my players talking to Matt ianucci and then took him into our rooms so he could catch up with Boyall and Viani who he liked from inter league.
I hope this clears that up, because I along with most people at the lalbert footy club believe we had performed far and beyond what most people believed we were capable of in 2018

Ironmonger im sorry if you saw it that way but I can assure you there were no sour grapes or disrespect intended or shown from my Lalbert boys after the gf.
The boys were all laying on the ground after the game shattered and surrounded by family and friends and I asked them all to finish with common courtesy. Every player followed me to the ceremony. Probably mid way thru the ceremony I deemed it time for the boys to go in and be surrounded by friends and family.
I spent ten minutes outside the rooms after addressing my players talking to Matt ianucci and then took him into our rooms so he could catch up with Boyall and Viani who he liked from inter league.
I hope this clears that up, because I along with most people at the lalbert footy club believe we had performed far and beyond what most people believed we were capable of in 2018
I think that clears it up to a certain extent, I still believe in sticking around until presentations are complete but that's just my opinion. How goods that from Matt Iannucci going into the rooms to see the M/E players? An all round genuine fella. In terms of M/E's season I thought it was a tremendous effort to get through to the GF, perhaps one step further next year. Are you coaching again in 2019 Dean?

True..blokes don't do that anymore though.
They sure don't. I just thought they might be abit different. They played for about 5 seasons straight knowing that it would take a minor miracle for them not to win a flag. I thought they might just want a different type of challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back