List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except they are all related... They all came from the same illegitimate source originally. How many pets of Hardie's did Ross run over exactly?
Except they are all related... They all came from the same illegitimate source originally. How many pets of Hardie's did Ross run over exactly?
No they are not from the same source, that's why it leaves some room for doubt. There is no question 6pr are going for Ross though.

Yeah I find the games played with job applicants interesting. During an interview I was left in a office area alone during the interview and while I was there a phone rang in an unattended private office. I tossed up whether to answer it, but decided it was disrespectful to go into a private office without permission. The moment the interviewer walked back in I knew that had been a test to see if I would use my initiative. Personally, I thought it was bullshit and was simply supplanting my ethics with theirs.

If you were expected to answer the phone I hope you didn't end up working in that place. That's the weirdest test I have heard.

If you were expected to answer the phone I hope you didn't end up working in that place. That's the weirdest test I have heard.
No. Once I 'failed' their test (silly game) she basically terminated the interview within minutes. Had no interest in anything I had to say from that point. She made no attempt to find out, in a mature and informative way, whether I actually used my initiative in the workplace.

No. Once I 'failed' their test (silly game) she basically terminated the interview within minutes. Had no interest in anything I had to say from that point. She made no attempt to find out, in a mature and informative way, whether I actually used my initiative in the workplace.
Wow, totally unprofessional from them actually.

I wouldn’t trust someone who is that arrogant to answer a call that they are not employed at.

Another one of my tricks is to put on a headset and sit at the reception desk for when they are supposed to come in, especially if they are a sales role.

Fold the skirt up four inches, something pop on the CD player. See how they treat "the help".

Very telling. A mystery phone call is stupid.

Unless the role was for Principal Loose Cannon, I fail to understand how that scenario could give them what they want. In any event, well played to avoid that one.

Ha Ha and Ross wants a bigger say in recruiting.
There are a few different unrelated cases which suggest that Ross isn't coming across too well with potential recruits. We probably need to sideline him as much as we can, if true. My argument about 6pr is that 90 percent of what they say is fictional, so you wouldn't know if this particular story is true anyway. Good chance it is though.
Good on Ross. Sounded Kelly out and he's of fragile mind. A good coach will demand more than a player thinks they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should Freo use their draft picks to trade for players who have AFL experience and from WA originally.
What do you think about in term of strategies?

Also who do you want to see drafted this year?

Should Freo use their draft picks to trade for players who have AFL experience and from WA originally.

Sounds like a plan. Pick #6 enough to get all these bunch of guys back to WA?

B Neville Jetta ~ Alex Rance ~ Joel Hamling

HB Nathan Wilson ~ Alex Pearce ~ Luke Ryan

C Mitch Duncan ~ Nat Fyfe ~ Brad Hill

R Aaron Sandilands ~ Stephen Coniglio ~ Tom Mitchell

HF Jack Martin ~ Buddy Franklin ~ Patrick Cripps

F Michael Walters ~ Jesse Hogan ~ Rory Lobb

I/C & EMG Stephen Hill ~ David Mundy ~ Connor Blakely ~ Andrew Brayshaw ~ Adam Cerra ~ Ed Langdon ~ Brennan Cox

If they are young enough and are clearly quality + best 22 then I don't think it matters if we trade for them or draft them. WC don't care which way they recruit their talent.
I want Lobb + one or two top quality small forwards/ midfielders with speed and goal kicking class., otherwise I'll be happy with whatever quality talent we can add to our list..

Sounds like a plan. Pick #6 enough to get all these bunch of guys back to WA?

B Neville Jetta ~ Alex Rance ~ Joel Hamling

HB Nathan Wilson ~ Alex Pearce ~ Luke Ryan

C Mitch Duncan ~ Nat Fyfe ~ Brad Hill

R Aaron Sandilands ~ Stephen Coniglio ~ Tom Mitchell

HF Jack Martin ~ Buddy Franklin ~ Patrick Cripps

F Michael Walters ~ Jesse Hogan ~ Rory Lobb

I/C & EMG Stephen Hill ~ David Mundy ~ Connor Blakely ~ Andrew Brayshaw ~ Adam Cerra ~ Ed Langdon ~ Brennan Cox

It's not fair seeing all these top WA talents and not enough of them are at FREO. What a dream of mine. Even a few of them whatever is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back