Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

After the fact. SarahSmiles came in with his kombucha and tried to turn the Underground into a health farm FFS. rfctiger74 warned me about this.
Sorry, I thought you could read my mind. I was definitely sending vibes, ask Bono.

That's right . We spoke about this last week and I'm still waiting for you to solve all the problems.
getting around to it
taking a break and watching some porky pig cartoons, will solve some next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommycash they are too afraid to ask, but the Wonders wanted to hear a tale from Bali. :cool:

Ignore it, yet answer it with an attempt on wordplay? Ok Mate.

You haven't improved.

One.

Bit.
Ooo yes please kick this one up again- ideally getting okey, crowgobbler & PVF involved. We all know how it ended last time. :)

Last edited:
Ooo yes please kick this one up again- ideally getting okey, crowgobbler & PVF involved. We all know how it ended last time. :)
I reckon g4l made a right utensil of himself, but it depends on your POV doesn't it?

Talked himself up like a hall of famer. I thought, I better go away and see what this bloke had actually done.......nuttin.

All piss and wind.

Let's go round again, shall we?

Ignore it, yet answer it with an attempt on wordplay? Ok Mate.

You haven't improved.

One.

Bit.
I answered with a unrelated statement, so yes I ignored your original statement.
You can’t improve on perfection, all I need to do is maintain my level.

I reckon g4l made a right utensil of himself, but it depends on your POV doesn't it?

Talked himself up like a hall of famer. I thought, I better go away and see what this bloke had actually done.......nuttin.

All piss and wind.

Let's go round again, shall we?
If by that you mean he win'd the game and pissed regally upon a flailing Bono, then we share the same POV.

all I need to do is maintain my level.
Careful on that front, I hear Doctor Gero is accruing hardware this week.

item_XL_9818326_11575979.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back