Rumour Stringer Back To His Old Ways

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

At what point does your average Essendon supporter throw up their hands and say "I can't defend that..."?

Drug cheats, potential sex offenders... they may as well exhume the body of Hitler and park him on a wing for the challenge.
For once they could use the drugs they gave their players in 2012 for their proper purpose.

Isn't 17 above the age of consent anyway?

Questionable morally, but not likely to be illegal.

The age of consent law is different to the sexting law. I don’t know if any sexting was going on in this case but you can’t send or store images sent to you by anybody under the age of 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No proof of what age the other person in the conversation is and no date, however it seems old Jakey has suddenly deleted his Instagram so there may be something to this. Dumbest bloke in the country if he’s just straight up messaging teenage girls after looking at their Instagram stories
Plenty of players do it. I’ve got a mate who plays and he has scored plenty of times doing this.

Stringer is clearly a moron though if this girl is 17.

Plenty of players do it. I’ve got a mate who plays and he has scored plenty of times doing this.

Stringer is clearly a moron though if this girl is 17.

It’s one of those things, it’s not actually wrong. But Jake don’t leave a paper trail, I’m sure you don’t need to trawl social media.

Any dude in the country would get roasted for this. So why try it as a somewhat celebrity?

Are people actually stupid?

It's a girl's insta story that he has commented on...basically every single male under 35 would've done this at some stage. If you look at the picture, he hasn't sent a thing to whoever this person is. Her insta story is public and hes commented...farken move on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a girl's insta story that he has commented on...basically every single male under 35 would've done this at some stage. If you look at the picture, he hasn't sent a thing to whoever this person is. Her insta story is public and hes commented...farken move on!

Essendon player now - must be a mistake, hey?

If you comment on someone's insta story doesn't it go straight to their direct messages?

Jakey boy sliding right in. Not that there everything wrong if she's legal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back