Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it hasn't even been a month yet but any update on this?
No. We added PDFs and a couple of others though.

I know neither of our teams were in the finals so we had free time, but I also have a site to run so the snippy remarks are... unhelpful is probably the word? OK? Thanks.

No. We added PDFs and a couple of others though.

I know neither of our teams were in the finals so we had free time, but I also have a site to run so the snippy remarks are... unhelpful is probably the word? OK? Thanks.
You've read snippiness into my post that wasn't there. I know things like this are never high on the priority list. That's all I meant.

You've read snippiness into my post that wasn't there. I know things like this are never high on the priority list. That's all I meant.
No worries all good.

Techie is away for the week so won’t happen before then.

Can you hide medals from being displayed? I don't want the "NFL mock draft" one I have being visible.
I don't think that is an option - I can take it off if you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2018-11-7_16-55-7.png

That buttton I assume is meant to show a list of threads or something when clicked? It doesn't. Any chance we can have this button take us straight to watched threads without having to click twice?

Edit: Wait...Now I can click on it and it takes me to my watched threads. No idea wtf happened but I think this can be ignored.

View attachment 582288

That buttton I assume is meant to show a list of threads or something when clicked? It doesn't. Any chance we can have this button take us straight to watched threads without having to click twice?

Edit: Wait...Now I can click on it and it takes me to my watched threads. No idea wtf happened but I think this can be ignored.
sometimes it doesn't seem to update, refresh of going to another page on bigfooty clears it up

My alerts dont disappear automatically

Previously if I had 7 alerts and went to a page that 3 of the alerts were on they disappear ie Gralin liked your post on Sexiest Posters , if I clicked into the thread that alert went

Now in a 1st world problem I need to click on the alerts for them to disappear off the screen even if I am in the thread the alert is in

My alerts dont disappear automatically

Previously if I had 7 alerts and went to a page that 3 of the alerts were on they disappear ie Gralin liked your post on Sexiest Posters , if I clicked into the thread that alert went

Now in a 1st world problem I need to click on the alerts for them to disappear off the screen even if I am in the thread the alert is in
At the moment there is a bit of a lag to manage the load on the database. So the alert won’t update on every page load.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back