Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Catters WILL NOT end up with a pick in the 1 - 10 range for Kelly

GAME, SET & MATCH

Xtreme

Garry Ablett Jnr “I want to go home to be closer to my family”

Handbaggers “Welcome home Garry”

Kelly “I want to go home to be closer to my family”

Handbaggers “* you kiddo”

Just shows you what a campaigner of an organisation the Handbaggers are.

Having said that the kid is worth a 2nd rounder, his helicopter kicking skills rival DangerFlog.

Garry Ablett Jnr “I want to go home to be closer to my family”

Handbaggers “Welcome home Garry”

Kelly “I want to go home to be closer to my family”

Handbaggers “**** you kiddo”

Just shows you what a campaigner of an organisation the Handbaggers are.

Having said that the kid is worth a 2nd rounder, his helicopter kicking skills rival DangerFlog.

Hasn't the news reached Tassie yet?

Soon to be 28 year old Scully with a busted ankle is the next 'big fish' over at Dingley. Can't wait to see how they intend to overpay for this bloke as well. I'm thinking future picks + Sicily.
Tom Scully recovering from a broken ankle >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Garry Ablett Jnr recovering from a busted arse.

More topping up.

Farm Has Sold 2-20-17.JPG

43701058_1926663584082326_6978499893748826112_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Good luck with that.

But hold on ... weren't you guys giving up a 2nd rounder for Gary Rohan? ... Dylan Shiel was going to Carlton or Hawthorn??

Wouldn't believe everything you read Chappy - This isn't the NFL, you don't trade players without even giving them a choice ... when I read that nonsense that Burton was left "shattered" ... I don't buy in to that

Anyway, we'll see how this all plays out - time will tell

But hold on ... weren't you guys giving up a 2nd rounder for Gary Rohan? ... Dylan Shiel was going to Carlton or Hawthorn??

Wouldn't believe everything you read Chappy - This isn't the NFL, you don't trade players without even giving them a choice ... when I read that nonsense that Burton was left "shattered" ... I don't buy in to that

Sounds like you've come around to getting Wingard.

Port doctors flying to US to see Burton.

Port doctors flying to US to see Burton.

So day 1 of trade, we've leaked that Pick One & Burton is on the table??? ... Really???

Port have started this rumour to scare Burton in to think he's being traded, they did exactly the same thing when the Burgoyne trade was on - Campbell Brown was "100%" part of the deal

Wait & see Chappy - But I reckon Port are playing funny buggers, wouldn't read too much in to this!

Brisbane's fourth round pick, you can flog this one as much as you like but it's a win in anyone's language. Burton + 1st round pick in a super draft for Chad Whingegard? Now that's something worth flogging. :D:D

Geewrong is poised to go even further backwards in 2019, especially with Rohan in the line up.

Hawthorn finished top 4 and with the potential addition of Wingard would be aiming for 1st-2nd in 2019 :)

But they will still straight set right? That's basically a Hawfie tradition now. :D

Things could be worse...

We could have the holy trinity - certainties to finish first and still bomb out (thanks to infighting caused by the religous nutter).

We could be stuck with a dud coach lie Chris Scott for many more years. Why the Catters extended his coaching life I'll never know. He can't coach nor run a business ;)

Brisbane's 4th round pick for Rohan is a great result, anyone arguing the opposite is just having a laugh. 2x 1st round picks and Burton for Whingegard is an unmitigated disaster. I'm not even a Hawfie and even I want to do whatever I can to stop that trade from happening.

Going a bit early there Handbagger

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back