Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

They’re all just files so I don’t see why we can’t. I’ll have to check it out.
I know it hasn't even been a month yet but any update on this?

I know it hasn't even been a month yet but any update on this?
No. We added PDFs and a couple of others though.

I know neither of our teams were in the finals so we had free time, but I also have a site to run so the snippy remarks are... unhelpful is probably the word? OK? Thanks.

No. We added PDFs and a couple of others though.

I know neither of our teams were in the finals so we had free time, but I also have a site to run so the snippy remarks are... unhelpful is probably the word? OK? Thanks.
You've read snippiness into my post that wasn't there. I know things like this are never high on the priority list. That's all I meant.

You've read snippiness into my post that wasn't there. I know things like this are never high on the priority list. That's all I meant.
No worries all good.

Techie is away for the week so won’t happen before then.

upload_2018-11-7_16-55-7.png

That buttton I assume is meant to show a list of threads or something when clicked? It doesn't. Any chance we can have this button take us straight to watched threads without having to click twice?

Edit: Wait...Now I can click on it and it takes me to my watched threads. No idea wtf happened but I think this can be ignored.

View attachment 582288

That buttton I assume is meant to show a list of threads or something when clicked? It doesn't. Any chance we can have this button take us straight to watched threads without having to click twice?

Edit: Wait...Now I can click on it and it takes me to my watched threads. No idea wtf happened but I think this can be ignored.
sometimes it doesn't seem to update, refresh of going to another page on bigfooty clears it up

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
My alerts dont disappear automatically

Previously if I had 7 alerts and went to a page that 3 of the alerts were on they disappear ie Gralin liked your post on Sexiest Posters , if I clicked into the thread that alert went

Now in a 1st world problem I need to click on the alerts for them to disappear off the screen even if I am in the thread the alert is in

My alerts dont disappear automatically

Previously if I had 7 alerts and went to a page that 3 of the alerts were on they disappear ie Gralin liked your post on Sexiest Posters , if I clicked into the thread that alert went

Now in a 1st world problem I need to click on the alerts for them to disappear off the screen even if I am in the thread the alert is in
At the moment there is a bit of a lag to manage the load on the database. So the alert won’t update on every page load.

Back