News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Auction is over...when do I find out if my bid won? I was in front with 1 second to go...

Auction is over...when do I find out if my bid won? I was in front with 1 second to go...

There's an auction tab in your account. That's where you'll find out. Still "ongoing" I think until you get the payment email.

If you didn't get an outbid email, then you're good I think though.

There's an auction tab in your account. That's where you'll find out. Still "ongoing" I think until you get the payment email.

If you didn't get an outbid email, then you're good I think though.
Nice...looking promising. Highest bid = my bid amount

Nice...looking promising. Highest bid = my bid amount

Yeah. I think that's good.

I have one highest = mine where it was actually my max bid, and one where it's the same but I know I bid more. Then two others where the highest is bigger than my bid, and I got emails about those.

So, congrats I guess.

Anyone been into Crowmania lately? They usually put all the unsold match and training guernseys for sale there just wondering if theyre out yet?

Anyone been into Crowmania lately? They usually put all the unsold match and training guernseys for sale there just wondering if theyre out yet?

For what it's worth, no home jumpers unsold and something like 8 clashes unsold.

Had a better monetary year this year than last year with less guernseys available.

New management or new owners?

¿Por que no los dos?

Owners.

Crowmania is now run/operated by Rebel Sport as a separate entity from the club itself.

Management.

The old guy in charge is not longer there, but his 2IC is still there and ran the auctions this year.

As such, things like Auctions work a bit differently now - the store has to actually pre-purchase the gear from the footy department and then sell the gear for enough to make it worth their while (as opposed to just getting the gear and the profits going back to the club - essentially just an accounting shuffle).

They did very well this end of season so I expect - and hope - that auctions are going to stick around ... but if the guy in charge now hadn't pushed for them, we might have been left high and dry.

I suspect the unsold jumpers will certainly make it to a rack at some point, but there aren't that many left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As such, things like Auctions work a bit differently now - the store has to actually pre-purchase the gear from the footy department and then sell the gear for enough to make it worth their while (as opposed to just getting the gear and the profits going back to the club - essentially just an accounting shuffle).

They did very well this end of season so I expect - and hope - that auctions are going to stick around ... but if the guy in charge now hadn't pushed for them, we might have been left high and dry.

I suspect the unsold jumpers will certainly make it to a rack at some point, but there aren't that many left.
Makes sense then, I was wondering why the guernseys had a minimum of $150, I picked up a few under $120 last year.

Does anybody know how to apply your 10% gold member discount in the online store, or is it only an in store thing?

I think it's automatic when you're logged in. Could be wrong though...

Might be because of the sale on at the moment

Yeah, I've had it automatic in the past. There's a "flash" sale of 40% off EVERYTHING at the moment, and the 10% discount has never applied to sale items so I suspect Hendersloane is on the money and there's nothing it would apply to right now so you won't see it.

2019 ISC range out on eBay

Media Polo
B4-E8-A174-E601-42-FA-9-F48-8-BF910-B0-ABCC.jpg

Performance Polo
45-B767-C0-0-A34-4-B66-9-E88-C3874-CC28-B84.jpg

Training Shirt
AADE7-F4-E-8-A9-F-4142-BDCB-D7-E80472150-B.jpg

Training tank/singlet
E1-A45-CAD-D69-C-4598-8-F59-FAC200-C5690-A.jpg

Squad Hoodie
24-EABDC7-496-B-4-BA4-B814-61-D724-B3-B574.jpg

Looks like ISC used Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 as inspiration for the gradients on the training tops, yet left the hoodie basic and quite dull again and as usual all gear looks cheapened by having the giant blue raptor head on it.

Media Polo

Performance Polo

Training Shirt

Training tank/singlet

Squad Hoodie

Looks like ISC used Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 as inspiration for the gradients on the training tops, yet left the hoodie basic and quite dull again and as usual all gear looks cheapened by having the giant blue raptor head on it.

The performance polo/training singlet/training shirts look laughably bad! Who could possibly think these look good or suitable for an AFL team to wear, especially with our colours? They look more Gold Coast Suns-like than anything. Why is it so hard for our club to produce half-decent merchandise that doesn’t make you cringe year after year? The squad hoodie and media polo designs aren’t bad, but are marred by that xxxxxxx raven logo, which still looks amateurish vs other clubs logos

Media Polo

Performance Polo

Training Shirt

Training tank/singlet

Squad Hoodie

The Performance Polo, Training T and Training Singlet are hideous, who ticks these designs off FFS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back