News Oh wow, oh heavy, heavy, heavy - Lachie Neale trade thread (5, 19 & 55 for Neale & 30)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if we'll keep a first this year from the crows and give Freo a first this year and next with something back
I can see that happening, my reading of interviews I've listened to with David Noble he is very keen to stay in this years first round.

I can see that happening, my reading of interviews I've listened to with David Noble he is very keen to stay in this years first round.
I Noble and co manage to bring in Neale, another first, McFadyen then that is a successful off-season.

I don't see why we would hand over a 1st round pick for next year, which could very well be another top 6 pick. If we offload pick 5 for 8 and 16 for example, i simply give them 8 and 16. Otherwise the actual value of what we pay for Neale is 2 high first round picks, being our original pick 5 plus maybe another top 6 pick.

The only way we get back into the first round this year is if something happens with Beams. Or something left field before the draft and we use a 2nd round next year and some of our picks this year to trade back up to late first round.

You’ve misread what Jackess has suggested.
I'm :huh:, Is jack suggesting we split our pick 5 with the Crows for 2 first rounders and send one of them to the Dockers along with our first next year in the Lachie Neale deal thus allowing us to retain a selection in the first round this year?

That's how I understood it.

I'm :huh:, Is jack suggesting we split our pick 5 with the Crows for 2 first rounders and send one of them to the Dockers along with our first next year in the Lachie Neale deal thus allowing us to retain a selection in the first round this year?

That's how I understood it.

Turns out, I am an idiot and that I misread your post. Carry on

Hypothetical

Lions: 5, 32 and Mayes for Neale
Crows: 8, 13 and 21 for 5, 23, 32 and Mayes
Freo: Neale and 23 for 8, 13 and 21

McClure saying on SEN that Lachie Neale has told Peter Bell he has played his last game for the Dockers and wants to get to the Lions + he is prepared to make a public statement if that is what is needed.

short of actual deal being done this is the best news we could have hoped for. Read on another site he told them straight up under no circumstances does he line up for Freo round 1. Again rumours don't know if true.

They really are a bunch of muppets aren’t they wanting more for Neale then they want to part for hogan . Peter Bell has a proper case of little man syndrome I think .

I find this constant reference to little man syndrome offensive. Why does someone’s height have to matter. It’s like saying a girl behaviors differently because she’s fat and therefore has a chip on her shoulder.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely this is the most simple way of getting Neale?

Trade pick 5 for picks 8 and 13/16 with adelaide.

Trade picks 8 and 13/16 with Fremantle for Neale.

Adelaide move into the top 5 for the SA talent, Fremantle get the currency they need for Lobb and Hogan and we effectively get Neale for pick 5. Really just depends on how much Adelaide want to get into the top 5 atm.

I find this constant reference to little man syndrome offensive. Why does someone’s height have to matter. It’s like saying a girl behaviors differently because she’s fat and therefore has a chip on her shoulder.

Socially proven that little men are overly aggressive, prickly, have a chip on their shoulder and also have an inflated sense of self worth and imagined strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Socially proven that little men are overly aggressive, prickly, have a chip on their shoulder and also have an inflated sense of self worth and imagined strength.
Straight from the dictionary-
When a small male (including, but not limited to humans) has an issue with the rest of society because society tends to look down (literally and figuratively) on small people. Little Guy Syndrome (also: Little Man Syndrome) gives the "infected" person a aggressive attitude and thinks he some kind of "playground Muhammad Ali," and can beat everyone up.

We arent disparaging his height, just his small penis.

Absolute rubbish. The constant reference to little man syndrome is no more then a form of bullying. It’s not acceptable to comment on a women’s size, it should be no more acceptable to comment on a blokes height.

Straight from the dictionary-
When a small male (including, but not limited to humans) has an issue with the rest of society because society tends to look down (literally and figuratively) on small people. Little Guy Syndrome (also: Little Man Syndrome) gives the "infected" person a aggressive attitude and thinks he some kind of "playground Muhammad Ali," and can beat everyone up.

I’m well aware of the definition, the discussion point is acceptability of it. It’s not and shouldn’t be acceptable.

Neale will bring his intentions public either today or on Monday. Freo will look stupid, if Beams stays (still seems like a rumour with him), we have a pretty good MF.

Now we are back on topic.

The Bell has been tolled, Nealey over now.

I actually really like Peter Bell listening to him on the way into work on ABC720 Breakfast. Like his persona, story, where he’s from. Big shoes to fill too after Eoin Cameron and he did great, but I digress.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back