List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell a Freo doing. Hogan finally says he wants to come home and they have a chance to land a great young-ish key forward finally and fix their forward line, and they say no he will cost too much, while asking the world for Lachie Neale. Becoming one of the stingiest traders in the league.

Don’t mind at least one more year of May. I highly doubt he will cause a rift in the club or not put in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell a Freo doing. Hogan finally says he wants to come home and they have a chance to land a great young-ish key forward finally and fix their forward line, and they say no he will cost too much, while asking the world for Lachie Neale. Becoming one of the stingiest traders in the league.

Don’t mind at least one more year of May. I highly doubt he will cause a rift in the club or not put in.

Footballers in the final year of a contract nearly always produce their best form. There is no greater motivator than self-interest.
I hope the players don’t make him Captain though, we don’t need that drama.

You guys will already have top end picks 2 and 5 for Lukosious and Rozee, so I think your list manager will want a spread of players from 10-20, given they are all consider around the same mark and top 10 talent in any other draft, this will allow you to minimise any go-home factor with 3 quality players.
Pick 13, 16 and 21 will do for the Crows for pick 3, IMO.

You guys will already have top end picks 2 and 5 for Lukosious and Rozee, so I think your list manager will want a spread of players from 10-20, given they are all consider around the same mark and top 10 talent in any other draft, this will allow you to minimise any go-home factor with 3 quality players.

Keep walking

We have 2 and 3 not 2 and 5.....and Melbourne are not chasing May now that Freo has pulled out of the Hogan deal.....

You haven’t done your homework on our limited list spots available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back