Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the majority of the changes suit us, especially the 1v1 aspect of it. Quick kick ins might stop us setting up the zone quick enough though.. The 50 metre one is strange. If the “play on” includes the player being able to run anywhere along that 50 it’s going to be a disaster, very hard to adjudicate. If the “play on” has to included a disposal I can potentially see it working. All the changes are good in theory but most of them have massive grey areas and are going to be very hard to enforce..

With this new rule Hickey can just keep grabbing it and getting ball ups. Nullifying the oppo ruck to.perfection. Vardy may as well too seeing as our ruck division for most of next year is a forward and a spud (so far). The rum may be talking right now though

53314035db534343509ed23adc5a99a8.jpg

9b5c4972b383d15fc8f250f111f68133.png

Lol at Clarkson: "[High draft picks have] never been our go" (in the context of the Hawks hitting trade week hard).

What the hell was 2008 if not the culmination of a team built from the draft?
Exactly.

Hodge (1), Roughead (2), Franklin (5), Lewis (7) and ...urm Ellis (3) were the heart of the dynasty

I don't mind the cut of Peter Bell's jib. We're not going to overpay for Hogan, is quite a reasonable statement for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny though because they are desperate for a quality key forward and the whole football world knows it.
Gold Coast are desperate for players who want to play for them and they gave Pick 2 for Lachlan bloody Weller.

I guess it depends how willing you are to be bent over for a widely-known need.

its all about ego and 'chip on shoulder' with freo
scoring points and portraying a faux tough guy image rather than doing whats best for the club

no wonder they cant keep their players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back