Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Except that the scam Microsoft and Telstra calls were well known to originate from India. That's the reason why you would be very suspicious of any Indian who phoned claiming to be from either company.

Also you hear Talking in the BackGround before they Speak

Pretty sure I heard some players stay that losing PF hurts more.

To not even make it would suck
As a supporter you still get to enjoy the week knowing you’re in with a chance.
Tarkyn Lockyer played in two losing prelims and a losing granny. Obviously missing the winning one hurts but I think reflecting on his career he’d be glad he got to play in the big dance once.

Typical Trade Period everyone know about every other player in the Comp(Including Me) and are Total Experts
I know nothing. Finding it hard to get into this year - would love to land May at a reasonable price but as long as we keep together our Grand Final team from this year I’ll be relatively happy.

West Coast improving their squad in a big way though.

Typical Trade Period everyone know about every other player in the Comp(Including Me) and are Total Experts
Nicely summed up.

Shhh don’t tell anybody but I don’t know squat about the other teams.
I know even less about the salary cap; I’ve never seen the books.

Shhhh our secret.

But at least I don’t panic.

I do know a little about history though.
Just a bit.

Had NBN guy come a Fix It and I get this new Speed

Screenshot-2018-10-12-16-24-37-1.png

Did something in the Pit outside and Some Cabling inside.

Also my Cousin who works at Telstra Said we where on Copper and moved us to Fiber

Can download up to 7mbps now from about 1.5mbps
That sounds impressive.

Those vids with ladies should download quickly :D

What's your thoughts on beams maybe coming back TD I'm wrapped as long as it's pick 18 and change if needed

What's your thoughts on beams maybe coming back TD I'm wrapped as long as it's pick 18 and change if needed

I would like him back but I would rather May as it's a Bigger Need.

Getting Roughead is a Good Move as we have really Lack Height Down Back and Also could add Height Forward IF Needed or Cox Goes Down. Depth that is Badly Needed.

I been very tempted to start the Welcome To Collingwood Jordan Roughead thread but it's not 100% Official as Trade still has to be Lodged and Accepted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Roughead should be announced Monday morning you'll be good to go then mate

Try to but I normally recently missed the Welcome to Collingwood Trade Threads as not 100% Time it could Happen.

Does sound Roughead Trade be officially entered into AFL House

Try to but I normally recently missed the Welcome to Collingwood Trade Threads as not 100% Time it could Happen.

Does sound Roughead Trade be officially entered into AFL House
Havnt seen you miss to many over the years mate its your specialty;)

So heading into Final Week of Trade Periold.

This is how we Stand:

Roughead definitely coming. Just wait for Trade Info.

Beams looking like a Good Chance coming.

That Rules out May as won't have currency to Get Him.

Been Linked to Patton, Lonie,Bruce and Jake Kelly but not much to Support those Rumor

TD do you know anything about Anton Tuohill the Irish lad were keen on,at least he has some size to him.

Not a Ton but is 198cm KPP Prospect.

Feels a Need on the List

Bet you slept soundly last night Dave. :)
Yesterday was a big day for you.

Are you pleased with your trade period?

I sure did sleep well after all then Anxiety with Final Day of Trade Period and out Trades where done in the last 10-15 Minuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back